chapter 1

Fang's pov.
"It's of no use leave my hand fang" my partner said to me
"No I can't, I can't do that" i said while crying
"Please fang , I'm begging you please you're also injured please" she said also crying
"No" I hold her even more tighter
" If you can't then let me do it" she said as she freed her hand and start to fall down

"NO" I woke up panting so it was just a dream , it's been three years of that incident I still couldn't forget it . It was all my fault that she's not with is anymore if only I listened to her then nothing like this would have happened . I said as I looked into the photo frame on my night stand it was picture of me her sai and shelda together . I'm sorry my dear friend i'm so sorry .

*RING RING RING*

My alarm went off that means I have to get ready for school , school when I was little my brother used help with getting ready but now he changed , he changed so much after mom and dad's death . I mean he was so sweet and caring before and now he's super ride and harsh towards me . Sometimes I do think that I deserve all of these but then to how can he behave like a jerk to his own brother anyways I'm getting late so let's get ready to go to that he'll hole . If you guys are wondering why am I calling it a he'll hole then let me tell you everyone there bully's me call me names and stuff and trust I don't exactly care but there's is one person who's you can say school's heart robe and it hurt when he says those hurtful stuffs to me , why won't it I have a huge crush on him but I don't think he thinks of something else that a person whom he can bully . Oh well we're in front my school ( an: if you guys are wondering what fang whore then let me tell you he whore a black hoodie with black jeans ) I went inside only to see student whispering about me "sigh" nothing new . I went to my locker and opened then bunch of paper fall of locker which has things written on them "looser,pathetic,you don't deserve to live, go and die" it's not like care but it hurts sometimes my life is just a mess in home and in school . I was getting my stuff of my locker that's when someone tap on my shoulder and I know exactly who it is.
End of Fang's pov.
Fang: what do you want boboiboy
Bbb: oh nothing just checking did you do my homework ?
Fang: yeah here  (I handed him his copy)
Boboiboy: good then (he said as he take the copy from fang)oh well here Cary my bag
Fang: did you thought me as your maid or something carry it yourself don't you have hands
Boboiboy: you! (He said as he punched fang in the stomach ) how can you think of saying no huh! (Kicked him ) that should teach you a lesson

He left from there with his friends . Fang get up and went to bathroom .

Fang: I don't understand what's his problem he doesn't bully anyone here other than me ! Tf- well I don't have time for this I have to go my class is about to start . Sadly I have classes with the jerk . Sometimes I wonder why do I even have a crush on him .

Fang went to his class only to find everyone throwing papare on him he ignored it and went to sit . Then the boboiboy and his gang came inside along with the teacher and she started teaching .

Fang's pov.
The class is about space and I know everything about it as I'm an alien so I'm not paying much attention to it . I'm just about the power watches . Boboiboy have elemental power Yaya a member of his have gravity manipulation power to Ying have time manipulation and gopal well he have molecule manipulation power and I accidentally got he shado manipulation power . Well the bell ring it's time for lunch , I went to canteen and sit alone in a corner as no sit with me and that's for the best I was eating when I felt something wet on my head it was boboiboy who was pouring the juice on my head . I didn't say anything and left from there .
End of Fang's pov.

Boboiboy's pov.
I went to canteen to eat but then I noticed fang well he always sits alone so I took my drink and went towards him and poured it on his head huh! Well he deserves it for not listening to me earlier . But today something different happen if it was a normal day he would have snapped at him he didn't say anything and left must to ashamed who cares I'll just go and eat ( an: it feels illegal to make boboiboy a bad person but I have to go with the story)
Fang's pov.
I left from there as I wasn't feeling well , it's like everything around is spinning so I went to my class took my bag and left . I should've taken my meds before , I reached home went straight to my room took my meds then fall asleep saying good night to my her .

An: that's it for today hope you guys like it if you did then please hit the star , byee for now