Part 2

When after twenty minutes driving faster the she should, she got an awful feeling, trusting her feelings and magic she stepped on the gas and began to drive faster.

When she arrived at the Flyers house she could feel the leftover magic from the outburst more strongly, she could even see some cracks in the house that weren't there the last time she visited.

Being cautious, she quietly began to walk to the front door of the house, that's when she begin to hear some sound coming from the house. It sounded like someone was trying to muffle the sound that they were making. The closer she got the louder and clearer she could hear the sound, it was the sad sound of a teenage boy crying. Not wasting any moment she said a quick "motus" and the door flew open.

What she saw when she entered gave her a huge shock, the entire ground was full of glass and pieces of wood from al the shattered furniture she could see. Soon she was broken from her shock from a gasp close to her.

"Grams?" Neroy gasped, he could only stare in shock at the elder Bennett. He didn't even hear her come in. What was even weirder, the front door was wide open and she was looking at him with pity and understanding.

"Oh, my boy." She said it in such a way that he wanted to cry again. She examined the boy, and after seeing the state he was in, she opened her arms, which he directly ran into.

Neroy easily towered over her as she was rather short and he was taller than average.

When Sheila was holding the boy she could easily feel the magic radiating off of him. This was rather unexpected, when visiting the family she couldn't even feel an ounce of magic in the boy. When she connected the dots, she knew, she knew that this young boy at the age of fourteen demolished the house with accidental magic. The only thing she had to figure out now is,

why?