Rejection & Surprise

Uraraka sat in her dorm room, knees pulled to her chest as she sobbed, trying to catch her breath.

~Flashback~

"Hi Deku!" Uraraka said happily as she finally found Deku in the common room which was, thankfully, empty.

"Oh! Hi Uraraka. What can I do for you?" Deku replied, smiling.

"Oh, well, um..." Uraraka looked down at the floor as she said, "I like you, Deku! Please go out with me!"

She stood stock still as she waited for his reply, though when one didn't come, she looked up. Deku had a solemn expression as he fiddled with his shirt.

"I - I'm sorry Uraraka, but I don't like you that way, I only see you as a friend. You're also really not my type, you're too bubbly and energetic around other people. Your quirk is also kind of weird, so I just don't really like you."

Uraraka just stood there as he continued to insult her, her eyes watering as he said what he truly thought of her. Eventually, she couldn't take it anymore and she slapped him.

Shocked he just stared at her, holding his cheek.

"How dare you! You didn't have to say all that, insulting and demeaning me! All I said was that I liked you, you didn't have to be so mean!" Uraraka yelled as she cried. 

When she finished speaking, she turned around and ran back to her dorm.

~Flashback Ended~

Uraraka sighed as she tried to stop crying. Suddenly, a knock sounded at her door. Sighing, she answered it, only to be surprised at who it was.

"B-Bakugo! What are you doing here?!" Uraraka said, surprised.

"I heard your conversation with Deku earlier." Bakugou said bluntly.

"H-Huh!!? Were you eavesdropping!? That's rude Bakugou!" Uraraka yelled, embarrassed.

Not effected in the slightest, Bakugou answered, "No you idiot, I was in the kitchen and you two were being super loud, it was a miracle no one else heard you idiots." He said calmly.

"Oh... I'm sorry." Uraraka said quietly.

"Jeez, what am I doing here." Bakugou mumbled.

"Wha-" Uraraka started before he interrupted her.

"Anyway! Here cheeks, I didn't come up here immediately because I went to the store." Bakugou said, not looking at her, he shoved a bag of stuff into her arms.

"Th-thank you Bakugo. But what is this stuff?" she asked.

"Look in it and find out stupid." he replied.

Bakugou tried to walk off, but his arm was grabbed.

"Wha- hey! Let go!" Bakugo said with red cheeks.

Surprised but not commenting on it, Uraraka said, "D-do you want to come in for a while?"

"Whatever cheeks." Bakugou said as he pulled her back into her room.