Okay, why would you do that?

Spottedheart slashed the rouge's throat open. "Hope you enjoy death," she sneered as she left to fight someone else. Spottedheart quickly spotted her friend, Flamesplash. He was fighting two rouges that were twice his size, and he was getting weaker within each blow. Spottedheart sprang to his side. She pounced on the gray tabby, and sunk her teeth into her shoulder. Flamesplash tripped the other rouge and choked him. The gray tabby that Spottedheart was holding down slipped out from under her belly and ran back from where the rouges came from. "Yes, run! Run for your life, you mouse-brain!" Spottedheart called after the rouge.

Spottedheart turned around, just to see her brother's long claws reaching for her face. "Watch it!" Spottedheart snarled. Spottedheart stared at her brother. Her brother was soaking wet, and his fur was in the way of his eyes. He quickly shook it out of the way, so that he could see. Her brother turned onto his side and slipped under her belly and raked it with his claws. He swiftly got back to all four paws. Spottedheart yowled in pain. "What did you do that for, Tigerstorm!?" She cried out.

Tigerstorm leapt onto Spottedheart's back, held her head with his forepaws, and used his hindpaws to knock her hindlegs out from under her, thus making her collapse to the ground. Then, Tigerstorm tried to bite Spottedleaf in the neck. Quickly, Spottedheart rolled over, making Tigerstorm eat a mouth full of dirt. Spottedheart kicked Tigerstorm off of her and ran away as quickly as possible.

For the rest of the night, Spottedheart did nothing. She looked up into the sky. How did this happen?