mixed emo. 1.2

Please let me hear your thoughts...

Thanks!

auramiii*

Lets welcome this summer heat... :)
****

We're already in the venue, and as expected, andito ang dati kong mga kateammate.

One of them approach me

"Cap, how are you? We misssed you so much."

"Thanks elijah, but im not your cap anymore. How are you?"

"We're somehow adjusting, marami nang binago si coach, ang dami kasing nawala simula nung umalis ka sa team."

Oh really??

"Oh i see.. Well, goodluck on this game elijah, say hello to others."

"Andyan pala si coach Alynna, i know gusto ka rin makita niyan."

And i saw him approaching us, i think i finally let go of what happened months ago. Because now, i dont feel the pain anymore. Maybe because i know that i am on a btter place.

"Alynna....." He said that and i know that he still have this doubt to even say my name..

"Coach, kamusta po?" I said that to make him feel that i am okay now...

"Ha? I'm good Alynna... How about you? Kamusta ang bago mong school?"

"Im good coach."

My previous coach was about to say something, when someone interrupted us..

"Alynna, kanina kapa hinahanap ng mga kateam mo." The way he looked at me, like he's asking what am i doing here...

"Coach, im sorry. He's my previous coach and teammate."

"I know, lets go."
With that, umalis na kami papunta sa designated room para sa amin.
We were about to reach the room, but still he's not talking, not even looking at me...

"Coach.." Hinatak niya ko sa isang corner bago pumasok sa room and i saw his worried face again

"Alynna, are you okay? Did he scare you again? Did he do something to you?"
Ha? Why are you like this coach? Why do you make my heart jump... Why do you make me feel safe?

"Hmm c-coach, im okay.....hmm nothing to worry."

"Are you sure?" He never break eye contact to me, and i know that he is really worried..

"Coach, im okay. Tara na po."

I need air and space, we were so close...

--------------

During the game.....

Nasa loob na kami ng court, well... Im confident enough na mananalo kami sa larong to. I removed all of my personal peoblems. I need to be focused.

When suddenly, napatingin ako sa coach namin.....

And there he was.... With a very beautiful woman....

I bet that's he's wife.....

"Alynna!!"
That's the last word i heard from Mhyca.

And all of a sudden everyhing went black.....

-----------------

"Ano bang nangyari? Hindi naman siya ganyan ah? Was it raining earlier on the venue?"

I know that's my mommy's voice.... I know....

I wanted to talk but when i tried to move, i felt my head throbe...