The First Day

As I walked into the Gym, just how I had remembered it. Large, large as hell. I looked around for my friends, and there he was... My ex-crush, just sitting there. Talking to his stupid friends.

I growled slightly but smiled at all the fun times we had, hanging out together with all our friends, of course I still had a bit of a crush on him... 

I then heard someone call my name.

"Atoli! Over here girl!"

I turned my head to look at the direction where I heard my name. I didn't see anyone I knew so I turned around to see if I could spot them in the other direction.

"BOO!" Yelled a mysterious figure, I then yelped and fell to the ground, luckily drawing no attention to myself. I looked up and saw that it was she. "Haylie!!" I yelled jumping up to hug her, nearly strangling my friend.

"Alright shortie, I- Ehh gahh" She said choking.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry Haylie!!" I said letting go of her.

She coughed and grinned. "No worries smol child."

I glared up at her, "FUCK YOU, I AIN'T NO SMOL CHILD, YOU'RE JUST TALL AS HELL!"

"Almost as tall as Ranboo" she said trying to get some praise for being tall.

"You're only like..what? 5'7? 5'9?" I asked

"I'm close to his height okay?" She said twerking.

"Fine, Fine." I said as I rolled my eyes. Now I know I was short, but I'm only 4'9 for my age. And I have been for awhile now.

Haylie then pushed up her glasses. She looked at me like she hadn't seen me in a million years.

 I looked at her, She had dark Brownish-black hair, black glasses, and an Itachi Hoodie, with some black jeans, and brown boots.

She smiled at me, "It's been so long!"

She took in my features, Brown hair, Green eyes, Blue Jeans, a purple flower in my long hair, and black Winter boots.

"I know right? Oh and anyway!" I cleared my throat. "Heyyyy Levi SiMp"

She smacked me on the head, "BITCH THAT HUUURRTT" I whined like a baby. 

"Lol" She said smirking. "I could say the same for you Tommyinnit simp" She said glaring at me, knowing I was gonna pounce. But I kept my cool, and said "Let's just find the others, and grab our class schedules"

She nodded, we grabbed our schedules and made sure to check how many of the same classes we were in together.

"SWEET!" She yelled, gaining us a few looks from the 8th graders.

"SHUT IT" I whispered yelled at her a bit embarrassed by all the looks we were gaining.

"Were in the SAME homeroom together!!" She whispered yelled.

"Hell yeah man!" we heard a voice behind us.

I turned around, and I was tackled...