2

Chapter 2

(Avengers Tower)

The Huntsmen came up to the top floor as workers and agents welcomed them.

Steve Rogers had seen them and went over to greet them.

"Jaune." the super soldier said.

"Steve, where's Fury?" the Arc asked. "We got a call that someone from the other world was here."

"They did. Came out through a portal like the one you came out of. Took a SHIELD team and the Avengers to bring them all in." Steve explained.

"Really?" Jaune asked, his teammates giving each other worried looks.

"Some of them were less than willing to 'come quietly'," he explained.

Just then a man walked over to them. He was of African heritage, bald, and had brown eyes with a black eye patch over his left eye. He was in a black bodysuit, boots, gloves, and a trenchcoat. He was also chomping on a cigar.

"Good morning, Huntsmen," Fury said.

Jaune and the others saluted him.

"Morning sir, you said someone came out through the portal?" Jaune asked.

"Yes, follow me."

So they went to the interrogation rooms and they saw who was there. Jaune had a look of disbelief.

"You got to be fucking kidding me," Jaune muttered under his breath.

It was team RWBY, JNPR, Qrow Branwen, Ozpin, Glynda Goodwitch, James Ironwood, Winter Schnee, and the Arc clan.

"Are you fucking serious?" Said Coco.

"Language!" Steve said to the group.

"Sorry," Coco said.

"I'll talk to them." Said Jaune, Yatsu stopped him.

"You're not going in there alone," Karen spoke up.

"I'll go in with him." She said, Coco nodded.

"I'd rather you have back up Jay." She said.

"Okay, 'Hershey'." So Jaune and Karen went to where Ozpin was.

(Ozpin's Interrogation room)

The old wizard was seated drinking coffee waiting for someone to speak with. Just then two people walked in. One was a gorgeous woman, she was in a blue top, white pantsuit, clogs, and glasses. The other one was a man in a T-shirt with a wanted poster on it that said; 'Wanted: Dead or Alive', with the picture of a group of people on it; 'for sedition and terrorism' $100,000,000,000.

Jeans and boots completed the look. Ozpin took a really good look at the man and was shocked. "Mr. Arc?" He said.

"In the flesh," Jaune said.

"But how did you and teams CFVY and SSSN only go missing for nine months?"

"Time runs fast here. It's been ten years for us." The woman sat next to Jaune. "Oh, sorry Karen. This is my wife Karen Starr."

"Pleasure to meet you, Headmaster." She glared at him.

"Now that the introductions are out the way, why are you and the others here?"

"We need your help." Said Ozpin.

"Against Salem?"

"How did you...?"

"Know? Remember? I Had Ten Years To Think About What You And The Others Did To ME!" Jaune shot up and started to pace the room. "I was thinking; 'why would Ozpin remove me from Beacon now?' I Did Tell You My Transcripts Were FAKE! And You still let me IN!"