Chapter 3

A bath was definitely not what she needed. The warm water slipped over her body, making her breasts ache and that same sort of heat from earlier build in her lower abdomen, making her thoughts hazy.

Maybe if Todoroki kissed her like she had wanted him to, hot and hungry against her mouth, or if he ran his tongue up the side of her neck, the feeling would go away?

Momo sat up straight in the marble tub, water splashing over the sides, her fingers unconsciously touched her golden necklace. Where had these indecent thoughts come from? It had to be from the aphrodisiac.

She blushed and hid her face in her hands.

She was reaching twenty. Most young women her age were already married, so it made sense that she was starting to think about what happened between a man and a woman in the bedchambers, she reasoned. And it wasn't like she had never thought of being held and kissed by Todoroki before. It was just that her thoughts had never been this descriptive.

She squeezed her eyes shut.

The water around her slipped over her like invisible fingers. Todoroki's fingers. What would it feel like if he touched her? Momo's body twitched. If his hands ghosted up her sides until they cupped her full breasts? If his tongue flicked out to wrap around her sensitive nipples?

Momo moaned as she tried to push the thoughts away, but as soon as she shoved one down another would take its place.

Her body was growing hotter. Liquid blooming in her lower abdomen made her nerves tingle.

Momo bit her lower lip. What was she thinking? He had never shown any signs of wanting her, and here she was daydreaming of having him ravish her.

She felt the warmth spread and she tentatively brought her hand down her stomach.

Her fingers touched between her lower folds. Her eyes widened and she withdrew her fingers. They were covered in liquid that was thicker than the water surrounding her.

Momo gasped and washed off her fingers. Standing up she grabbed a towel. A bath was obviously not helping. She got out of the tub and looked where she had put her things.

They weren't on the stone bath counter.

Momo groaned and buried her face back into her hands. She couldn't believe that she had been so out of it that she had forgotten a change of clothes outside of the room.

She could put her old clothes back on, but that would defeat the point of taking a bath. She sighed and looked around the room. Hidden in one of the shelves was a thin, white bathrobe. Momo blushed. It would have to do.

The material felt constraining, rubbing over her hardened nipples and hugging her curves. It was like it was trying to show off her body. It certainly felt more indecent than her armor.

What would Todoroki think of her?

Probably nothing, she reminded herself as she opened the door. These feelings were one-sided.