007

(Deku's pov)
His studying had paid off and just seeing his childhood friend all vulnerable in front of him really boosted his own ego. He wanted to get a little more out of kacchan. As far as he knew he was also kacchans first especially since he was so tight inside like a little virgin.

He rode his hips up into him their skin on skin loudly as he grinded his way into his orgasm which was approaching sharply. "you're doing so well" he said huskily to the suffering blonde. He wanted to do this more often. It felt so good that even he was moaning blindly his curly mop of hair plastered against his sweaty forehead. Dare he approach the dating question after this?.

With a few last aggressive back-breaking thrusts he knew he had reached his limit "c'cumming k.. Kacchan" he groaned up into the blonde's ear as he releases inside filling the blonde up. It was by far the best orgasm he'd ever had. Deku reached down grabbing katsuki's swollen cock and began stroking his fingers up the shaft to help him with his orgasm.

(Katsuki's pov)
This was the only time he had shut up and not argued back. He didn't have the energy to argue back he was in paradise with none other than Deku. He barely noticed the drool running down his chin. His voice seemed to be all over the place and as the sex got rougher the nickname Deku slipped out of his mouth a few times his voice cracking in the process.

He looked back at Deku with a fucked out expression as the greenette came inside of him. That was going to be an absolute pain to get out later. With overstimulation he too came, ropes of cum getting all over the wall and Deku's fingers. His legs shook and he collapsed just as Deku grabbed him and pulled him to the couch.

"careful there kacchan you just had a very intense orgasm and amazing sex". Deku had pulled out and now sat beside him his own legs aching and his back burning. The pair of them really needed a good lay down. Izuku didn't even think they would be able to get home with how exhausted they both were.

Katsuki was in a daze as he was helped to a seat. His head spinning he laid down on the couch forcing Deku down his head going to Deku's chest. He didn't care right now he needed a nap. He may be a great hero with exceptional stamina but that really took it out of him. "you can't fuck anyone else.. Only me.. And the same goes for me to you" he said in a half-arsed sleepy grunt.

Deku looked down practically glowing at his comment as he looked down katsuki was completely passed out. He smiled knowing the blonde was never direct with his feelings but in kacchan language, it meant they were dating now.

this is the end of the story comment if you want more of bkdk or other ships!!