(before this starts, all this will be in 3rd person)

The island of Inanimatity is (usually) peaceful. Shows, challenges, fights, and more have happened many times. The largest consequences have been prevented by the ones of the sky, and those consequences are elevated by the ones under the earth. Both sides have been at war for far longer than you or I have existed. Both want the upper hand, to control to world. The ones of the sky want to spread their peace. The ones under the earth, chaos. That upper hand has not existed for millennia. Until one day. A very special day. On that day, a very, very special object was born. He acted as a gateway for the ones of the sky to reach the earth. He was a gateway for the ones under the earth as well. Through him, they could enter the mortal plane. For years, they bided their time, waiting for the perfect time to enter through him. They could see through his eyes, and none were the wise, not even him. For a few years, the ones under the earth took control of him, making him do horrible things. The ones of the sky eventually stopped them, but not without consequence. He suffered for long after. Although, he did manage to right the wrongs he could not control. Now, on this day, both sides plan to use him and invade the world.

His name, you ask?

Balloon Howard Rubil.