SPARKS?

VICTOREA'S POV

I saw blood dripping on my thumbs.

It got hit by a beautiful ancient prism. Good thing there was a tissue so I washed my thumb and wiped it.

"Mannerisms are no no for me, just fix this broken prism and you'll be free!" I don't know but I just said RANDOM words.

Then my hands started to glow.

The pieces was formed together and it was like nobody broke it.

I looked at my hands. The" glow" disappeared.

I was looking for my family book just to know who were my descendants.

My great grandmothers were famous witches but they were good. They're were not evil.

My mother was a human but she didn't tell me that I was a one-of-a-kind child.

But I can't blame her since my parents are separated.

I am living with my aunt's house. Well, my aunt is quite nice but I'll still be careful around her because she is a little bit suspicious.

Meet Clarique Rosaline Gelder Patterson. She's my maternal cousin (mother's side)

My cousin Clarique (Combination of Claude and Dominique,her parents) knows that I have powers because she is also like me. Her father was a wizard and her mother was a human. Clarique and I are so close that we are like sisters. And she keeps my secrets her mother doesn't know about Clarique's supernatural identity. So as of now, I have two close friends. Clarique & Agatha.

(Note: Sorry the name of Vickie's friend was not Agnes but Agatha)

*SCHOOL

Well as usual, I also have frenemies in school

They're the three queen bees.

1. The most popular jump roper- Bernice aka The Leader/Professional

2. The Senior Jumper- Ellanor

3. The Junior (but never the beginner) - Nicolle

Actually they used to be my best friends.

"Hey TJG." Well they always call me that and it means Trip Jumper Girl. Because..... Ugh! Lemme tell yuh me flashback.

FLASHBACK (THE TIME WHEN WE WERE STILL BFS.)

Grade 5

VICTOREA'S P.O.V.

"Victy, let's practice playing the jump rope."- Bernice. They used to call me Victy. What a unique one-of-a-kind-name (sarcastic statement)

"*Shrugs Okay." It's my first time playing it TBH. It's not my fault that I don't know so don't blame me.

"Let's start."

"*Jumps then trips" -Me

"Well when the rope is infront of you, you jump. Look for a PERFECT timing. You should be snappy"  I forgot to tell you they're perfectionists. They don't believe in the saying "No one's perfect."

*Jumps then trips again

Ugh! I don't want to let them down.

"*Facepalm" -Ella

"What's wrong with you,Victy? Did you know that if you keep tripping,the teacher will give you a low grade and your classmates will laugh at you?

PRACTICE MORE."-Nicolle said angrily but she's also stressed out

"Yeah,Nicolle's right."

P.E. CLASS

TEACHER: ONE... TWO... THREE... START! *blows whistle

"GO VICTOREA! BELIEVE IN YOURSELF! YOU CAN DO IT!" Agatha said.

Actually Agatha and I were not that close at that time.

I was so suprised 'cause my friends are not saying uplifting words. She is the only person who stays positive in life no matter what challenges she faces.

My teacher gave me a good grade. It's unfair right? I'm not good at jumping. But it's not only based from your performance, It's also your EFFORT. Well, I guessed she noticed that I always trip. But I always try to do my best.

In my peripheral vision, I saw my "friends" laughing at me.

So that's what happened. I'm happy that Agatha is a supportive person.