Born

Jessica Ann Parker was born in 2004 in may 2 was almost born in the car. Her real mom and dad their names were Stella parker and Cole Parker they both were teenagers when they both met each other and they were just friends before they fell in love.

Stella was a high School student like Cole was and they went to the same school Rockwill  high school and both become friends first start. Cole started to have feeling for Stella a couple weeks later and they both fell in love with each other. 20 years later they both got married and had wedding plan out and everything. When the wedding dag started their friends and family was their and got happy married and months later they brought a house and they started trying for a baby and every pregnancy test that Stella took was negative and they kept on trying on getting a baby until one day Stella was taking the pregnancy test again and this time it was positive and she showed Cole the test and both got happy and they were expecting a baby soon. Couple weeks later they started to go the the doctors and see what gender the baby was and doctor told them that they were having a baby girl and they got excited for it. They went shopping for baby clothes and baby stuff and started to make the baby's room and everything else ready to go. 9 months has past and Stella started to feel the baby coming and her water breaks when she was cleaning the bedroom and Cole was driving to the hospital and Stella almost gave birth in the car but the baby was born in the hospital and Name her Jessica and she was healthy and nothing was wrong with her.