Car accident

Jessica is 4 years old now and she and her parents were driving to somewhere until a drunk driver was driving very badly and hit their car and had a car accident and Jessica survived but her parents did not make it so Jessica had to stay with her step parents.

This is were it beings.

"Mommy?" Jessica called out and she was sitting in the kitchen chair at the table and was eating the food too. "What Bart, do you see I am busy right now" step mom screamed at her and reading her book on the table and eating food. "Sorry mommy" she said with sad voice and she does eats her food. "Stop calling me mommy I am not your mom" she said with angry in her voice. "sorry" Jessica said in sad voice again.

After Jessica was done eating she went to her bedroom and she does not have many toys because her step parents won't buy her much stuff at all.

"Dolly why is mommy so mean to me" she said to her dolly doll and she looks at her dolly. "She won't let me say mommy to her anymore dolly" she said to her dolly "I wish I could have more toys like the other kids at school" she said "But daddy and mommy said I don't need much toys" she said with sad voice.

Sorry for this being short I kinda ran out of ideas for this part so yeah
Hope you enjoyed this part of the story and sorry for making it short too. Bye!

Watch this video if want! I just put it here for fun lol!
Funny dogs and cheers you up! Hope not scared of dogs well this video will make you not scared and make you smile and laugh too.