****

"enough of crying. He don't deserve you and you will not shed a single tear for him now " Aham was so furious that he just wanted to beat shaheer blue and black .

Pooja - but our baby ?

Saurav - why do you stress yourself? We are here na .

Saurabh - and you don't know how happy I am .
I am gonna be mamaaaaaaa (maternal uncle)

Aham - oyyee you maybe mama .
I am not mama , i am chacha (paternal uncle ) .

Arpit - so , Pooja it's not good for you to stay alone in this situation.
Come with me to Jaipur .
There is my family they will take care of you .
My mother will be so happy if you will stay there .

Vin - I think he is right. If not Jaipur then you can come with me .

Pooja - i am so blessed to have you all as my friend but it's my life and i have to handle my problems alone .

"Oh really? Then i think i am mister India because no one can see me here" there stood a furious a Jenifer with hands on her waist .

Jennie - don't worry guys i will handle her .

Saurav - By the way baby doll you like it or not but i am staying here until our Lil champ is atleast 3 or 4 because i came India for five years .

Jennie- great .
Now what are you thinking?

Pooja was still lost in some thoughts when Jennie's question bought her back.

Pooja - Mom , i know she will not be happy about it .

Rohit - don't worry . We will make her understand .

Pooja - hmmmm.

Everyone was settled in hall at evening and Pooja was sleeping after lunch.

Aham - i wish i could not have let go of her but i trusted shaheer with pooja .
I thought he loves her truly.

Saurav - we all thought the same aham .

Saurabh - *chuckling* i still remember the day you confessed to her .

Lavanya - yes that was hilarious.

***************
Flashback
***************

Everyone was enjoying on terrace of the building where the Mahabharata cast is staying in umargao .

Pooja was talking and laughing with arpit , shafaq , vibha and anoop .

But suddenly aham thought that it's enough and now he can't hide his feelings.

And then..............

Aham - Pooja I Love You

And the next thing was everyone watching a furious shaheer who pinned aham to wall and holding him by collar .

Shaheer - how dare you?

Boys seperated them and girls was still in shock.

Anoop - Are you mad aham ? You are married .

Shaheer - Stay away from her .

Aham - atleast listen to me guys .

He went to Pooja, hold her hand and make her sit down.

Aham - Pooja love for you are is as true as your belief in God .
It's true that i am married but i can't control my feelings, right?
I  am not gonna cheat anyone neither my wife nor you that's why i confessed to you.
I just want you to know that if you ever feel that you need a shoulder to cry and someone's joke to laugh i am always there for you .

*********************
Flashback ends
*********************

Rohit - guys i think we should leave .

Saurav - yes , me and Jennie are here .
We will tell you if need .

Everyone bid goodbye to them and thought about the new little happiness coming not only in Pooja's life but theirs too.

Because this baby is no more  only shapoo's this baby belongs to their friendship now .

***********************

Third part here

So do you all want me to continue this part and make shaheer know about baby ?
Or
Is it a satisfying end to you?

And about this chapter i wanted to clear everyone's feeling so did .

Do tell me how is it in comments.

Love
Krishnaa ❤️.