Chapter1

You have brown hair brown eyes and in this life as in the above picture .

AAAAAHHHHH ! I think my life just flashed in front of my eyes .

Well I will tell you guys my story , OH I almost forgot my name is Anya or was Anya . Its the year of 2022 age 15 and I was traveling to Kerala to Mumbai in India , my life you can say was interesting .

Well I am in my 10 grade and I was quite a rebel at school most likely bunking classes cause I am addicted to Anime . My top favorite will be Tokyo revengers , Onepiece and Jujutsu kaisen ofcourse .

I am a simp for Izana , Mikey , Sanzu and Haitani brothers . Don't doubt me on this .

I find Izana and Sanzu a great antagonist . I feel bad for Mikey cause he thinks he is all alone but still had his friends watching his back unlike me .

Well back to the present I was travelling in a car and crossing the road with my dog Jimbru . I saw the truck coming real fast and I quickly ran upto Jimbru and pushed him out of the way for the truck to crush me . I couldn't feel my legs at all and I was having quite the bloodloss , I saw my family coming towards me and all the cars surrounding the area stopped to help me .

My vision was getting blurry but I quickly but slowly called out to my" maa" and said

" Mom please let me sleep on your lap for a while and I am sorry for all the trouble that I have caused to you and others in this life and don't even try to come to me when I am gone . Thankyou for loving and taking care of this waste of space , I love you mom , dad and grandma my Granpa is now calling out to me . He is here for me so byee" and I slept for an eternity but guess not .

" NO NOOOOOO my daughter " cried and wept on dad

"EH ! am I not dead I thought dead person sleep for eternity ?" - me

Yes my dear child you are dead and please chill out . You are physically sleeping but spiritually you are here ." - Unknown

I saw myself with Huge black wings and a silver crown on top .

"Huuuh !? AM I in some royal SHIT now?!!! , wait why did curse how because in heaven people cant curse"-me

" well its because my child you are an fallen archangel like your uncle lucifer and your a princess who will rule both heaven and hell and you are the next heir "

Whaaaaat is this bullshit hah !

" Well you have a task given from lucifer " - unknown

Huh a task well fuck it

" You have to go and fix another world named Tokyo revengers because there are a few glitch and problems in it and there are many death and prevent it . He by mistake took few lives but you need to restore them ." - unknown

Hah this feels like a dream come true and any otaku would love to do this task of course and they would be soo jealous but the thing I don't understand is why I need to clean up luciferos problem .

" Well I guess I will accept the task " - me

" well I will give you a few advantages and customization for you to choose also lucifero's adopted daughter will help you later when the time comes .."- GOD