𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹

Anna was probably the most calm out of all the runners present for the competition. Huge applause welcomed her onto the field. She fixed her ponytail and cracked her knuckles. Her cold expression masked just how excited she actually was for the competition to end so she could finally text Alina. Anna was never the type to be nervous.

"Three.... two.... one.... start!" The speaker announced as Anna immediately took the lead. The japanese was highly uncomfortable due to her newly purchased shoes. The old ones were not only worn out but also had coffee spilled all over it thanks to Shaolin. She was probably cussing him out when someone got beside her. Anna quickly pulled her head out of the sand and sped up, leaving everyone behind in a blink of the eye. "No surprises here, Anna of course took over the lead again! Only one more mile to go and she yet again has the gold medal in her hands!" The speaker continued excitedly. "And there it is! This year's champion is Anna Katsuki!" She untied her ponytail and ran her fingers through her hair. It was honestly such a relief. It was over!

"This medal ceremony was honestly much shorter than I thought it would be." Anna stated while taking quite a spoonful of rice in her mouth. Shaolin burst out laughing. "So, how were the new shoes?" He teased the japanese. "Horrible. And if you don't stop this I'm gonna make sure you have to get new skates right before the next season starts." She shot a death glare at her friend and stuffed her face with pork. The japanese was about to make another snarky comment towards Shaolin when her phone lit up.

"Hey Katsuki, wanna watch a movie or sumn?"