Mini Story: A Sight For Sore Eyes!

Zoro was in a foul mood as he trudged up the stairs to their apartment. He had to do overtime at work. Then he got off at the wrong bus stop due to an incompetent driver and had to walk for ages before he ran into Robin, who showed him the way back to his apartment after giving him a deeply sympathetic look.

As he came closer to the front door, he could hear Saro's playful giggles and occasionally Sanji's voice as well.

The green haired man paused for a moment and gave a sigh.

No matter how bad the day had been for him, Zoro knew that only one look at the smiling faces of his wife and son would cheer him up immediately.

A peaceful grin spread on his lips as the man opened the door to the apartment letting himself in.

However, the sight that met Zoro's eyes instantly wiped off the grin on his lips.

Lips slightly parted the man stood frozen, motionless at the door.

In front of him Saro was crawling butt naked on the floor at full speed, giggling away as he shot off in every possible direction. Sanji was close at heels also crawling with a new diaper in hand calling after Saro to stop. Sanji was wearing an over sized t shirt and shorts at the time.

The green haired man had missed any chance at some intimate time with his wife for over a fortnight as their son somehow or the other managed to destroy even the most perfect moment.

It was imaginable therefore, how the onslaught of the view of his wife's exquisite arse at such an alluring angle would affect this deprived man after such a long drought.

The strap of the leather messenger bag slid down Zoro's arm and landed on the floor with a dull thud.

The crawling duo finally looked up in unison to notice the man at the door.

Saro: (beaming) "Papa! Papa!"

The child crawled at full speed towards Zoro followed by a panting Sanji.

Sanji: (breathless) "Catch the chibi!"

As if the bare legs and perfect bottom were not enough, when Zoro bent down to catch Saro who was now happily climbing Zoro's leg, the green haired man caught a glimpse of his wife's pale skin as he crawled closer. As Sanji was panting, two delectable rose pink buds on his chest rose and fell with every breath.

Zoro silently gulped as he forgot to get up. However, the man soon felt something rise up and instantly stood up with Saro in his arms.

Sanji came to a halt in front of Zoro. He rested one hand on Zoro's waist and pulled himself to a standing position, still out breath.

As Zoro held Saro with his legs dangling, Sanji put on Saro's new diaper.

Sanji: (giving out a sigh) "Finally! We have been going at this for over half an hour!"

Sanji finished while taking Saro into his own arms. Then he noticed the tent in front of Zoro's trousers.

A deep tinge of red tinted Sanji's pale cheeks as the embarrassed man blurted out, "Aho! Baka!"

The man was about to leave with the child but strong arms pulled him back. Smiling, Zoro held his wife and son in a tight embrace.

As the green haired man pulled their bodies closer together Sanji felt Zoro's warmth and hardness on his crotch even through the clothes. He blushed even more.

Saro thought it was a group hug time and put one arm around his Papa's and one around Mama's neck and smiled like the innocent little angel he was.

When Saro pulled their faces closer Sanji muttered through his gritted teeth, "Teme!"

In response Zoro only gave a devilish grin.