♡2♡

Wre'shelle^^ in media

I stomped up the stairs Kevin came into the room lookin for a place to put her.

"Put her ass on the futon."

I went into the bathroom took a quick shower. After I got out dried off and lotion my body up I settled for some sweat pants and a sports bra. When he see the belly button ring I got he's going to be pissed.

I sat on my bed and started to roll up a joint and was chillin while smoking. When there was a knock at my door.

And let me tell you the niqqa that walked thru my door was fine asf. I mean goddamn He had that nice black hair in the thot haircut and his face was like goddamn I'm speechless right now. You can see that he Had an sleeve of tattoos from the White shirt he wore and his muscles was just uugghh.

He had on some Levi pants with blue and white Jordans on.

"Dayum may I help yo sexy ass" I moaned

He smirked"Yo brother want you downstairs"

I got up and walked to the door but before I went downstairs I ran my hands down his chest and a little further. But stopped when he grabbed my hand.

"You're trying to get me killed"

I laughed and walked downstairs in the living room and seen my brother with his homies. My brother had a joint in his hand so I went and took it and started to smoke it.

"So what you want"

"To know where you was at"

"Oh man I was at the club"

"So yo ass think that you grown enough to go to clubs"

"Uh yeah I'm 19. But I got a fake ID And Shelle boo thang own the club."

"Bre I told you ass about going to clubs"

"While all my brothers out on the street. I'm having fun cuz I didn't have to get rid of no one for yall"

I was a hit man they had people who owed them money I take care of it and put the hit on them and get the money. It's either pay up or lose your life. I can shoot people but I can't go to the club what type of shit is that.

"Alright Bre go to bed"

I got up and stretched my body was sore and stiff from drinking and dancing all night.

"Hold up is that a belly ring I see."

"Yep Shelle dared me too and I ain't no pussy so I did it"  I had told him walking away.

"Damn kids"

I turned the corner and looked at him batting my eyelashes. "What was that"

"I said I love you"

"Mhm love you too"

As soon as my head hit the bed I was out. Even fell asleep through Shelle snoring

••••••••••
Be sure to like and comment love you guys thank you for reading hope you like it so far.