2. Murdered 🔪

Continue..

thugs take Preeta into a dark basement and open her mouth and eyes. Tie her to the chair.

Shortly afterwards, his boss arrives with a full attitude and swag.

The boss comes close to Preeta. He gets angry when he sees her and her attitude. He grabs both her cheeks as hard as he can.

Surely , he is The Karan Luthra..😎

Karan : (angrily) ae ladki tumhari himmat kaise hui mere ilake me aane ki aur mere samne apna ye so cold attitude dikhane ki..? ha..? bolo..😡

She could not speak in the same waybecause Karan was holding her very tightly and she was in pain.

Preeta : (😗) aap mera muh chodoge tabhi to na me kuch thik tarah se bol paungi..

He let go off her mouth and kept looking at the other side, keeping some distance.

Karan : ab bol kya kar rahi thi waha pe.. aur tumhari himmat kaise hui hamare ilakeme aake hame hi attitude dikhane ki..?

Preeta : (cutely 😙) me thodi na attitude--

Before she could speak, he Interrupted.

Karan : jitna pucha jaye utna hi bol samzi.. jyada hoshiyari nahi chalegi..😡

Preeta : sorry.. wo galti se..

Just this , she said sorry , so just than Karan's anger increased.. He got very angry and approached her. He pulled out his gun and with a twitch straight down his jaw and slightly lifted her mouth.. Her face was only a few inches away from him.

Karan : sorry , sorry , sorry.. i don't like it..

Before he could speak she interrupted him.

Preeta : are.. KGF Chapter 2 puri nahi dekhi hai kya.. aadha adhura dialogue.. ruko me bolu aage.. (with full attitude)
Sorry , sorry , sorry.. I don't like it.. i avoid..
But sorry likes me.. i can't avoid..😎🔪
Ye hai pura dialogue.. kaisa laga..?😏
(Just than she realized that she speaking too much and bites her tongue..😛)

Karan set her free and kept a short distance and sat down at a nearby table.

Karan : ekdam bakwas tha.. (coldly) be ready..apne maut ke liye taiyar ho jao..😠

Preeta : lekin mene kya kiya hai ab..😗

Karan : (shouted) chup ekdamm..🤬

She blinked a little but regained her composure..He moved closer to her and grabbed her by the hair tightly and began to pull her hair.. He pulled her hair and made her stand up..She was in agony..

Preeta : chodo mere hair ko.. please muze dard ho raha hai.. please chodo..aaahh mumma..😫😭

Karan : The Karan Luthra ke samne koi apni jaban nahi chalata.. agar kisine koshish bhi ki to muzse bura koi nahi..

Suddenly, everything started rolling in front of his eyes and she started feeling dizzy..She fainted and Puts his head on Karan's shoulder..⁰
He is shocked and looks deeply into her innocent face..He puts her on a chair and tells his men to take her to their room..That's what they do..He tells his other man to find out more about this girl and tell him soon.

An hour later, Karan goes to check on her but she was still unconscious. Then he goes to see her 3 to 4 times but no movement is seen in her..He then decides to call the doctor..

Half an hour later the doctor comes, checks Preet and gives her an injection..💉

Doctor : (fearly) dekhiye meri aapse koi dushmani nahi hai.. to me jo bhi bolunga vo sach hi bolunga..