Chapter - 15

Author's POV:

The whole mansion was dark and there was a pin drop silence everywhere. But someone was present there who was waiting for the exact time to erase all the silence from that place.

Slowly slowly he took his way towards the room. He stand in front of the closed door and moved his hand to open it.

He came inside and close the door behind him without causing any noise.

He saw her sleeping peacefully while hugging the teddy close to her chest. Which made him chuckle watching her like that.

He came near to her bed and sat beside her. Her back was facing him. She was in her deep sleep that she doesn't even realize someone's presence in her room.

He moves his hand toward her cheek to touch her. His rough hand was touching her soft skin. She was asleep but when she felt a sudden kind of roughness on her, she immediately opened her eyes.

He saw her when she opened her eyes. After so many days he was watching her. Even though he doesn't like her but still he wants her, he wants to hurt her, and ruin her like before. Again.

She got up from her place and saw him sitting near her while smirking wildly at her.

She kept on looking at him weirdly. Which put him a bit confused.

He is not aware of her current mental state. Jungkook and his father kept everything personal about her. and did not let this news in the media.

For a few seconds, she thought she was dreaming but right then, she started remembering those worst things which ruined her past and present.

Her head was aching now. Her heartbeat starts beating fast and it got stuck at the moment when she finally recognizes him.

He was the person who took everything from her life, those things which were the reason for her living, he took out all from her. Her smile, trust, her self-respect everything. and then he just broke her like a doll.

Her head was aching now. she remembers she loved him but in return, he broke her trust, he broke her in every possible way. he also ruined her life by raping her. Again she started feeling disgusted in front of him.

When she remembered The way he ruined herself made her tremble in fear. Tears made their way out. She wanted to run out of that place, but she felt someone is controlling her body. She wanted to scream but she don't know what is stopping her from doing it.

Mark: ''Did you miss me, darling?''

Hearing his same husky voice that she used to hear a few years ago now made her scared there.

Yoona: 'Y-you...'

Mark: 'Yes... Me... But why did you become so surprised and scared?' 'It isn't first our meet, right?'

Now She just wanted to kill him right there but she knows she can't do anything. She knows what this man is capable of doing.

He came close to her while she was about to get up from the bed but he grab her wrist and stopped her. He pushed her back on the bed and caged her from both sides so that she can't run away.

Mark: 'Running? Again? Do you think I will ever let you do that huh?'

Yoona: "what do you want now? After making my life hell wasn't that enough?"

Mark: 'I did what?'

He asked sarcastically smirking at her. She knows he just wants to play with her emotions now because he had already broken her physically.