FAVORITE SIBLING

"Y/n...is time to do ur homework cmom" mom yelled "ugh allright" i repied i hate homework, i hate school who doesnt duh. 'Oh f-my god im sorry n/n i need to go back to work ask some of ur siblings to help you" my mom yelled walking in my rooom and giving me a kiss on forehead "fine but i dont think jaylas here" "yea she is not but jaden is bye sweetie" "bye mommy" i replied picking my books and going to jadens room, "can i get in?" I ask him, to doors were closed and it was silence in his room. "Ya" he replied, while i enter it he asked me "wassup lil sissy" "homework....." I said rolling my eyes at his nickname that he gave me "ik im not ur fav sibling but dont roll ur eyes on me" jaden said with laugh. I ron to his bed and lay on it "nahhh how you know that" i ask him rolling one one side to have better look of him "N/N I KNOW UR FAV SIBLING IS JAVONNNN" "yaa bc he is older" I said with laugh "and im taller" "smooth" I giggled "okey what do we have" Jaden asked me looking tho the books "em i think english and art" i said with annying, i hate english. "Okay you do art imma see what u need in english" "okie" ibsaid going to his desk and put a paper and pencile. I was drawing for little awile. When i was finally done, i get up from the chair and goes to see whats jadens doing. "Heyyy sissy i did your homework but dont tell mom just copy everythink i write in ur notebook" Jaden said giving me a paper where he was writing and some books. "OH MY" I drop the books to huh Jaden "YOU ARE MINE NEW FAVORITE SIBLING" I hug him tight like a bear. "HAH I KNEW IT" He laughed.