Bio Notes and Main Harem

Izuku Midoriya

Starting Age (Chapter 1): 18 Years Old

Current Age: 18 Years Old

(More or less like this but no right hand and upper right arm scars and he has his usual haircut for now)

Quirk(s)?

Tempo [Original Idea (?), inspired by Neon Katt of RWBY]:

The user gains passively enhanced hearing which allows the user to easily hear things that a normal person wouldn't be able to hear such as a person's heartbeat, breathing rate, and the sound of them making even the smallest of movements from a short distance away.

The user can utilize all of this information to analyze the "Tempo" of a person or the way that the person is about to move and at what speed, allowing the user to help predict their target's next movements and react accordingly. The predictions can be improved through training.

If the conditions are favorable such as the only noise around coming from the target. the predictions are more accurate and go further into the future.

Alternatively, the user can focus on their own body's "Tempo" to increase their reaction time or the tempo of music to alter the speed, strength, and movement the user wields.

Drawback: 

This quirk can not be turned off but it can be reduced or damaged by outside influences. 

If the area around the user is too loud, the quirk's ability to help predict the "Tempo" of a person will be impaired along with the user's ability to move.

Flow (Based on Itto Shura from Chivalry of a Failed Knight):

The user focuses all of their energy on what they're currently doing to go into a state where they shut off any currently unneeded functions in their body to improve the user's strength, hearing, or sight.

The user's sight can improve to such a degree that time can feel like it slows down for the user, allowing the user to analyze and concentrate on the situation to a much higher degree than what would normally be possible, the quirk also causes the user to lose any self-consciousness due to the situation.

Passively reduces anxiety and the amount of pain felt.

Passively boosts confidence, concentration, intelligence, stamina, and recovery time in general and these effects are greatly increased when the quirk is actively used.