Chapter 2

Hey my people, CHAPTER 2 is done yaya haha
Oliver up the top
1412 words woooooow yeah
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I moved out of Sam's embrace and freaked out...

So I ran, I let my wolf take over and turned, the tearing of my clothes could be heard, once I had reached my full wolf I ran, I ran away from San.
"Haydley come back, Haydley!!!"
I ran, I left him behind and ran. How could this happen, we had everything planned out why did the moon goddess have to ruin everything, why can't we have it how we planed. He is my best friend that I wouldn't hesitate to spead the rest of my life with, why, why do things have to be like this.

My thoughts got interrupted by a body colliding with mine. I went flying into a tree with the force of us running into each other, I felt a sharp pain through my back and slowly my wolf went back I transformed back into my human. I freaked out when I realised what happened when we change back, why couldn't I be like everyone else and stay in wolf form when hurt, instead of being naked in front of what smells like a guy wolf, Omg this is terrible.

I sat in shock curled up in a ball so he couldn't see anything . He turned around and ran, oh god even worse he ran, he's gone now I'm sitting in the forest out side of my pack boundary, to far away to connect to my friend through my wolf powers. Why they hell would that guy leave me like this. What is wrong with him. This was all his fault.

I sat on the ground and shivered.
"Could this get any worse" I sighed with frustration. Today just wasn't my day.

"Here I got you a shirt sorry for running I freaked out" I heard from behind me. The same guy from before but instead he is in human form, wow he is one hot guy. He smirked at me. Omg put you walls up Haydley, he heard you oh god.

"Turn away please" I whispered with embarrassment evident through my voice. He turned around and I slid the shirt on.
"Done, thanks" I said once finished. He turned around just as I tried to get up, a cry of pain shot through my mouth as I dropped back to the ground. The guy ran over and helped me stand, as he touch me on the arm to help me life me up, I felt a spark shoot through my body the pain of my back now gone, I looked into his eyes to see if he felt it to.

"What's your name" he ask me with a whisper.
"Haydley, you"
"Oliver"
"I have seen you around before"
"Yeah I'm Oliver Trenton"
"Oh your dad is alpha Trenton"
"Yeah" he looked at our hands. "Do you feel it" he whispered as he slowly looked up at my face.
"Yeah"
"We should get you back to the pack doctor before you bleed to death"
"Can we talk about it later"
"Yeah sure"
We started walk. Each step with a hiss, as the pain in my bleeding back got worse, all of a sudden I was picked up bridal style and carried back to the pack boundaries, my eyes never leaving his face. As we finally stepped back in town I heard my name being called, Oliver put me down and I turned to see Sam.
"Haydley there you are were to you run of to" he said hugging me, I hissed as he squeezed my back.
Oliver pushed Sam back.
"Watch out she's hurt" he said to Sam.
"Who are you and what happened"
"This is Oliver Trenton, the next alpha in line to our new outing pack, and my .......

Chunji's p.o.v
"Papa I will be back I'm just going for a run" I said to my father, as I bowed to alpha smith and walked out I ran past the boundaries of the packs town.
I transformed into my wolf and went for a run. All I could think about was how the hell I'm meant to marry another alpha why did the two packs have to be joined through marriage, what happens when I find my mate what am I going to do, I guess right now it's not up to me, but I swear if she is a stuck up wolf I'm gone, well technically I can't.

Cause I'm literally the most oblivious person in the world I smashed into another wolf, *sniff* *sniff* hmm a girl.
I looked over to see the girl lying on the ground with tears in her eyes, oh god she's naked, what did i do, you may ask well I RAN, I just ran away from her.
Clothes yeah I need to get her clothes.
I ran to the house I'm staying at and grabbed one of my shirts and ran back to her I smelt her sweet scent before I saw her.
"Here I got you a shirt sorry for running I freaked out" I said she jumped and turned around to see me standing with a shirt in my hand. I wanted to hear her thoughts I wanted to know more about him "The same guy from before but instead he is in human form, wow he is one hot guy." I heard. I smirked at her. She realised I had heard. "Omg put you walls up Haydley, he heard you oh god." I listened again till it went quiet.

"Turn away please" she whispered with embarrassment evident through her voice. I turned around and She slid the shirt on.
"Done, thanks" She said once finished. I turned around just as She tried to get up, a cry of pain shot through her mouth as She dropped back to the ground. I ran over and helped her stand, as I touch her on the arm to help her to get up, I felt a spark shoot through my body the sensation shot through me, the pleasure was amazing I never wanted to stop touching her, I looked into her eyes to see if she felt it to.
"What's your name" I ask her with a whisper.
"Haydley, you"
"Oliver"
"I have never seen you around before"
"Yeah I'm Oliver Trenton my father is here for some pack business"
"Oh your dad is alpha Trenton"
"Yeah" i looked at our hands connected. "Do you feel it" I whispered as I slowly looked up at her beautiful face.
"Yeah"
"We should get you back to the pack doctor before you bleed to death"
"Can we talk about it later"
"Yeah sure"
We started walk. Each step I heard her hiss, as the pain of her bleeding back got worse, each step I wanted so bad to heal her but I can't show her that side of me, she may be my mate but not yet, so I picked up bridal style and carried her back to the pack boundaries, her eyes never leaving my face. As we finally stepped back in town I heard her name being called, I put her down and I turned to see a guy walking, wait no running towards us..
"Haydley there you are were to you run of to" he said hugging her, she hissed as he squeezed her back in the hug.
I pushed The guy back.
"Watch out she's hurt" I said to the guy.
"Who are you and what happened"
"This is Oliver Trenton, the next alpha in line to our new outing pack, and my ..." She said.
"Mate, I'm her mate" I finished for her.
The guy looked at her, turned around and started running away.
"Sam come back" Haydley yelled after the boy, Sam.
He turned around with fury written on his face.
"What Haydley, this wasn't part of the plan"
"You know I don't have a choose, I can't disobey the moon goddess, I'm an alpha, she has given me my Life, the power I have" she yelled at him. Omg she is alpha smiths daughter thank god my luck is on my side.
"I give up I should just love a flipping rock, I will get more love from that" he screamed at her and ran off into the woods. She sat on the ground with tears running down her face. What the hell am I meant to do.