Bunk Bed Sex

Pancake is at her job and Waffle is left home for now. He takes this as an opportunity to enjoy his time alone with masturbation. He lays down on the bottom of the wooden small bunk bed and unzips his jeans, slipping his thick cock out. He turns on his phone and watches hentai. He doesn't hear the sound of Pancake's soft voice coming into the house and continues jerking off. When she arrives at the bedroom door he throws the covers over his dick. She sighs and complains about her stressful day at work for awhile and later climbs up onto the top bunk. "It's hottt!!" She sighs as she throws her top off. Waffle waits for a bit before going back to it. He starts moaning quietly and Pancake sits up. She listens to the sound of his wet cock rubbing against his big hands and realizes what he's doing. She lifts up her skirt and pulls her panties to the side as she slides her fingers in her pussy moving them in and out at the speed of his hands moving against his cock. But this isn't pleasing enough, she climbs down off the top bunk and crawls onto his bed. He looks up at her confused and turns the hentai off. "No-no-no, darling. Keep it on." He obeys and turns it back on, slowly rubbing his cock again. "Want some help with that~?" He lets out a moan and nods. Since the bunk beds are fairly small, she is bending over onto him and their bodies are very close together. Their body heat makes both of them sweat even more in the hot room. He pulls her panties to her thigh to get it out of the way and slides his cock in her previously fingered wet pussy. "Mmhm was you getting wet for me baby~?" She nods and grins at him. She rides his cock on the bunk beds but he decides they should change positions.  "Get up." He orders. She gets up, and stands next to the ladder to the bed. He goes over to his desk and grabs a gag toy shaped as a large dildo-like penis and a vibrating dildo.He bends her over his leg and pins her to the ladder as he shoves his cock in her ass- railing and grinding her up against the ladder. She clenches onto the ladder, gripping it as her legs shake trying to hold herself up. Suddenly Waffles slams the gag toy down her throat as only a little hangs out of her mouth, slobber dripping down her chin. Then he slides the dildo into her pussy as her legs begin to shake as she tries to make out something in a quavering voice. "Mmnghh—mmph.." she gives up. "Tell me later baby, just focus on my dick pounding into you for now mkay~?" She nods. He slows down for a minute and Pancakes lets out a breathless whimper. But he doesn't let her rest, he sets the vibrating dildo on the highest setting. Waffles plunges into her, thrusting fated and harder than before as he separates her ass cheeks for more room. He squeezes one and she lets out a muffled moan reminding him of the gag toy. He grabs it and rams it further down her throat as she clenched her eyes shut and gags. She's a wet shaking,slobbery,sweaty,messy slut. Only for Waffles, of course. After a few more minutes Waffles takes out the gag toy and pulls out the dildo and she releases all over the carpet and down her thighs.He then slips his dick out and licks her ass, clearing away any cum. She pants and groans "T-tha-that was so good...~ I love you so fucking-.. so fucking much~" "Oh, I'm not even finished princess.. heh-" He says as he wipes his finger on her thighs getting the cum all over it. She smiles knowing what to do and grabs his hand, slowly sliding his finger in her mouth and licks the cum off. Then he slides it in her pussy again and thrusts it rapidly. "Anghh..more!" She cries out. He plunges in two other fingers in violently as she cums all over them. "Fuuuck~" she says. Then he takes his fingers out, and she puts them in her mouth again licking away the cum. When she's done she looks down at his penis and looks back up at him and smiles into his eyes. She gets down on her knees and looks up at him before licking the tip of his dick. Pancakes slowly moves her head down on it and starts bobbing her head as his cock rubs the back of her throat. She takes it out of her mouth and starts rubbing his slimy shlong up and down as she smiles at him. "l-love you bab-baby..~" he says as he leans his head back and moans. She continues this for a bit, and then goes back to gagging on his massive dick. He looks back down at her and strokes her hair "mph.. finally- good girllll aahhh". She bobs her head faster and his dick goes in further, deeper, and more aggressively. He tugs at her hair knowing she wants it rough and shoves her head down onto his cock even more. She gags and devours him. She finally finishes him off and swallows all of his cream and licks her lips. His dick is throbbing and overly pleased. "B- ba- baby you d-did so well~.." She tries to stand back up but her legs wobble and she falls over on him. She giggles and he laughs at her. They both lay down on the carpet and their finger slide across each other's bodies admiring one another. Waffles places his thumb on her lip and pulls it down a bit as he looks into her beautiful bright brown almond eyes. "You want me to kiss you, don't you?~" She gulps and nods. "Y-Yes please." He smirks and turns away. She turns his head towards her and passionately kisses him. "Hmph!" She lets out. Waffles chuckles "you eager little thing.." and starts kissing her deeply on the floor. He lifts her up and sits her on top of him as her skin presses against his black tank-top that reveals his muscles. Later they cuddled up and snuggled until they fell asleep.