Love sucks..

Crystal's Pov

I thought he loved me. Guess not, I just cannot believe he would cheat on me! UGH! Im so pissed, specially since it was with my best friend. I dont get why they would do this to me? Hannah was my bestfriend! Im so confused! But what happened?

Brandon's Pov

Why was i so stupid!? I had theone girl that loved me and i cheated on her. Why did i have to fuck Hannah? I knew Crystal was coming home tonight, But i thought it would be later. Here I am in bed with Hannah still. She'd slept through the whole thing. Man i feel guilty as hell, But she was just so beautiful i couldnt help myself. Hannah had just left. I had'nt told her what happened a few hours before. I coudnt she already felt terriable about it.

Hannah's Pov

I had just woken up with Brandon looking a bit anxious. It worriedme a bit so i nibbeled on hisear to get his attention away from whatever he was worrying about? I have no idea. Hmm. When i get home ill call Crystal and see if she wantsto go out for lunch. After i left home i called Crystaland asked if she wantedto go to lunch she hesitated for a inute and then said yeah. but she wanted to go to her apartment to eat.

Crystal's Pov

As soon as Hannah called and asked  if Iwanted to have lunch I gladly excepted. I had a plan to get back at the bitch, and i wasnt going to chicken out. I would put mango in her fruit salad since she was dangerously allergic. That would put the Stupid slut in her place.

Hannah's Pov

I think I wasfalling in lovewith Brandon. I mean he was so sweet and perfect. Iwas going to tell him tonight, I hope he'd feel the same way. I had jsut arrived at Crystal's apartment building when i felt my phone go off. It was a message from Brandon. '' Tonight I need you to come over I have to talk to you face to face'' I was so happy i told him no problem babe! I hopehe was going to tell me he loved me too!

Crystal's pov

I heard the knock on the door, it was Hannah. She came in and gave me a big hug. She smelled like Brandon. which Made me wanna grab her by her long blonde hair and smash her face in. But i pushed the thought out of my mind. I gave her, herdeath dinner and watched her eye go wide! As she started choking, as soon as she fell overi checkedher pulse. It was so low, she just stared at me with her complete surprise in her eyes. Ill admit i did feel kinda bad about it, but then again the stupid bitchhadbeen trying to get with all of my boyfriends. Then her eyes closed, and i knew she wasgone and there was no turing back. Now what am i going to do with Brandon..?

Hannah's Pov

As I feel I could shethe guilt in Crystal's eyes i knew she knew about me and Brandon. I guess i deserved this, but then she whispered im sorry Hannah. Then everything went black, I was dead. Gone for good. Brandon would never know how i felt about  him now.

Brandon's Pov

There was a knock on my door I knew it was Hannah. I was gonna tell her bout how i feltabout her but that wecouldnt be togeather anymore. But i opened the door and it was Crystal. I was a little surprised. She looked Sexy. She had on a short black dress that was strapless. it framed her body so well. Itmade me a little excied ;). She came in and started sashaying all around the room, which only made mewant her more. She then whispered Hannah had to cancel so Icame in her place. I studdered Wwwhat do you mean? I knowyou invited he rover so ive come instead then she came closer.

Crystal's Pov

As Icame closer, I thought of Hannah's dead body in my trunk. It gaveme goosebumps. He kept looking at me likehe wanted me, which i knew he did. I mean i looked flawless. I kissed his lips hard as he fiddled with my dress zipper. I quit kissing him and took my time undoing my dress wich made him only get bigger. I couldnt wait to kill him,he made me sick to my stomache just tot look at him. So We continued and started to have sex. He was pathetic hecouldnt even satisfy me. I always had to fake an orgasm just to please him. As soon as i felt his nasty liquids in me. i got up to the bathroom andgot in the shower knowing he would follow me. As soon as i started the shower i heard the door open and he came in and started kissing my neck and apoligizing telling me that, that was the best he's ever had. Then I remembered what my cousin told me when we were 13. Once a cheater always a cheater she drwoned that summer. I always miss her, she was the only one i could count on. A tear exscaped my eye as i thought of her. I wwas doing this for her, i odnt know why but i was.

Brandon's Pov

I got in the tub as she started to get in too. I kissed her cheek thinkingeverything was going great. But then it happened she pushed my head under the water i kept moving trying to get up but it was no use she then grabbed something hard and hit me on my head. There i was about to die all because i madea stupid mistake. Well i had just made my last bubble. I was dead. there was the light. And Hannah. I was Gone

Crystal's Pov

Brandon Had just made his last bubble i looked at his pathetic body all wet and naked. It just didnt seem like enought thought there wassomthing missing I went into his kitchen and got drank all his beer. I was so drunk i started talkingto Hannah telling her that i missed and how i know i didnt know whta to do this time i laid on thefloor and fell into a deep sleep. I woke up the next afetrnoon forgetting everything I did yesterday momentarly.Then  I remembered Hannah's Body in my car and Brandons in the tub. Well this was the end The i pulled out A knife from his kitchen door Called the cops saying thee was a bunch of dead bodies in his apartment number. Then cut my throat i saw Brandon Hannah, Hannah and the light, I wasdead too. And finally happy.