.

Pronolog

I never liked the way my body was shaped, built and looked. At School I always think people make fun of me, or stare at me. But I'm healthy, at least that's what my doctor says.

I'm a bigger woman and I can't help that. But it's like it's my fault that I look this way, but it's not. I can't help it, what I mean is that i've tried everything. And when I mean everything I really do mean it, I've even struggled with Self Harm. In the areas I didn't like about my body.

My life has never been "easy". But I mean life is never simple, there's ups and downs to it, but you never really have the one "easy". Month, Day or Week.

Chapter One: Amelia.

I Finally walked away from the mirror in my washroom. After looking at my body for 30 minutes straight, Ding!!! Ding!!! I turn around and see my phone light up. Its a snapchat notification from Ivan "What the fuck?" I said while sitting on my bed. " He never fucking texts me hes like the popular guy in school.''

Its a picture of a wall the fuck? I left him on received of course. I don't know what I would even say. "AMELIA DINNER!"

I put my phone down and walk to the dining room, It's just my Dad and my stepmom. My mom Left me with my dad when I was 6. I'll never forget that day. I cried for hours without stopping for at least 2 days straight.

"Chicken and rice again." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Amelia! Stop it, just be happy you have food."

" I'm going to my room." I Ran back to my room. My room is in the basement which I liked. It feels cosy. I can't Eat the same thing over and over, it's like the 3rd time we had it this week. I thought to myself as I shut the door to my room, and locked it. I sat on my bed and called my best friend Jasmine. Ring Ring Ring. "Hey! What's up girly?" Said Jas in an unsettled voice. Like she was doing something too important to even talk to me right now.

"Nothing really, I just wanted to talk, what's up with you?"

She looked around in the room She was in, like someone was talking. "Look, I have to go." she said, And hung up the phone.

"UGH" I said and smacked my head into a pillow.

I walked upstairs to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water, from the fridge. It's 7pm now, which means I should take a shower. But I didn't really Want to. I'll Just shower in the morning. I go back to my room and put on shorts and an oversized tee, I put my hair into a low bun.

It's like 2am, Or at least that's what it feels like. I'm watching the last season, Of Pretty Little Liars. I mean I already know how it ends, I've rewatched it like 3 times now. I Check My phone, and it was 4am. "Oh shit." I say under my breath.

I need to go to bed. I have school in like 4 hours. I shut my tv off and go to sleep.

......................................................................................................................................

Beep! Beep! Beep! It feels like I got 2 hours of sleep. I stop my alarm, and check the time. It's 7:30am "Fuck my life." I get out of bed l and go to the washroom. I take a pee, and brush my teeth. I throw on a pair of ripped wide leg jeans and a blue crop. I did my makeup, hair, put socks on and throwed some shoes on. I ran out the door with my car keys and phone, that's it. When I got to school I had to park in the back, I got here 2 mins before the bell. I ran inside and got to Math class just in time. I sat in my usual spot, in the back of the class beside Jas. But She's not here today I guess. She didn't text or anything, But I guess she's asleep.