Pt 1.

So, we have this group named Thayer's group you know your typical country boys. BUT... The thing is that they come to the park like everyday. So when I'm trying to relax on top of the monkey bars they just come up to me and call me emo or furry it's really stupid how they do that though.

The main tea: I saw Caden's boxers, like pulled down in front of the whole group. AND he calls me gay.... They also do the regular moaning but that's just regular.

So in study hall today like third period me and Will are talking about Dwayne The croc Johnson and Caden looks at me and I just stare at him for a minute but I think I was blushing but I hate him still.

And my best friend is related to him he's his cousin so my best friend is named Gabe I'm not adding the last name unless you know him and Caden are like close they were close and Caden was emo for real like 3 years ago.

So let's go to my group today I was paired with Lucy in PE and we had to do the Pacer so somehow Caden and me have to run at the same time I only did 19 laps I don't know how many he did so me the other Gabe, and Lucy we're talking about him and like we are talking about how we felt about him so I said that he that I hated him because his views on women and gave didn't want to start anything so he just kept quiet and Lucy hates him also.

Not going to lie if you're Gabe reading this then tell your cousin I really do not care about him and that he could like me he wants but I'm not going to like him back

Others: Caden is kind of like really really ugly he has the scrunched up baby face and he wears a mask all the time cuz he's insecure and I do not I never wear a mask because I love my face no matter what and so like Caden is friends with partially the jocks and so if I said something bad about him then I might get bullied. So you know who you are you know who I am if you're from my school shut your mouth or I'll hit you so hard. Bye-bye author Chan signing out.