The Dance

So, we had a really dramatics dance yesterday. I have a picture of the ugly mf who called my bestie a dog.

So I was taking pictures of Caden to show my TT, and Thayer caught me (The leader of the group) (bad boys) and stuck his phone in my face.

Later on, I saw Tru crying and tried to figure out what happened. A little while later I found out, it was Thayer's group who called them a dog and laughed at them. Everybody wanted to punch them and hit them. I talked to Caden who said they was a dog. And he said that he didn't call them that. Ovi lier. And I said that wearing a collar was normal, he walked away. Will told me I should slap him. Teagan was punching the walls. Everybody was mad. Me and Payten we're trying to trying to find them when they got kicked out. We are currently planning what we are going to do. Me and Lucy are going to talk to Caden. The rest of the group is going to talk to Thayer. Gabe is Caden's cousin. He is going to mess him up today. And our group has like 12 people against like 6 people. Caden, Shaun, Thayer, Ian C, Ian S, Edward. We have more people. And Ian S, Edward, and Shaun are not going to be in the conflict. Pick your side.

                     Team Thayer: 3
                         Team Tru: 0