Into the sovereigns domian *major overhul*

Welcome this is my first story on wattpad if you did not read the summary please do. and i know that there'll be some comments on the lisp veemon has, well there is no lisp in my fanfiction and how original can it be if i keep the lisp. fact i have a speech impediment, so there

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the digimon series nor do I own Yu-Gi-Oh! avatar the last Airbender what I do own  is the mindset that I have for the main character which would seem 00C that has to be developed.

Thank you for Reading this story I am not pressuring you to vote as   when you find that the story is good that one would vote for

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    .:/\daisuke's room/\:.

    As I was sleeping a blue Dragon was jumping up and down upon my sleeping form. This Dragon was a digimon which stands for digital monster her size is a small dog. "Dai, dai wake up" was screamed into my ear by the blue Dragon till I woke up.

    "Wha... I'm up, I'm up." I say as I woke up and groggily get out of bed to v's irritating attempt. She said "there is a message from the sovereigns for ya."

    :/\message from the sovereigns/\:

    "dear daisuke

    we of the four sovereigns of the digital world ask for you and veemon to come meet us at precisely noon today at the latest and say nothing to the others because the are things that we have to discuss with only you and veemon alone.

    sincerly the sovereigns of the digital world"

    :/\end of message/\:

    I looked at the clock on my wall and it stated nine o'clock so that means i have at least two and a half hours before i need to be at the port. in the meantime i need to get ready for my trip into the digiworld and so begins the tornado i am about to cause in my already messed up room.

    :/\time skip: 2 hr and 15 min/\:

    all right now do i have everything packed and ready to go? 'yeppers' i thought to myself and the port open just then. i do the predictable thing: i raised my blue D3 up and said "digiport open". now v and me are on our way to the sovereigns meeting place but just we left izzy came over

    :/\izzy pov/\:

    as i come to the door i see the light of a digiport opening from this side of the computor and i barged in to see if something happened to dai as it has been too quiet since the last evil uprising. i see the program open and i tried to open the port but it said 'access denied'