WitheredFrost

TW/ Cat death (art is not mine!!)

The dawn was seeping through the crack in the den hitting WitheredFrosts pelt. WitheredFrost  had not only been awoken by that but also the fact that he thought he heard paw steps. His gaze flicked over to GrimBlossom who was still sound asleep, it had confused him who was it if GrimBlossom was still asleep and the others should be as well? He sat there for a moment in silence thinking about what he should do before he did so. WitheredFrost stood up carefully trying not to wake up GrimBlossom. As he exited the den he put his ears down and unleashed his claws to attack, if needed. He scanned the area to try to find out what was there. "Who's there!" WitheredFrost hissed jumping at the unknown intruder. But what he didn't know was this wasn't any cat this had been TwistedMist. The cat who had killed his mother and sister. Was this the time to get revenge? He thought wondering if it was a good idea to possibly risk his life. "Well, well, well, if it isn't WitheredFrost, I've heard a lot about you though I did think that I killed you a long with your mother and sister" They snickered. WitheredFrost unleashed his claws jumping at TwistedMist clawing at his side. TwistedMist didn't wait he immediately went for WitheredFrosts neck biting and clawing at it leaving it burning in pain. WitheredFrost screamed in pain it was like it all hit him at once, going all through his neck. Blood poured out of his neck as he backed away not getting far before his legs gave in and he fell to the ground. TwistedMist walked over to him looking down at him "Well no I've done it this time I know you'll be dead, I hope you lived a nice little life" he chuckled getting up and walking off into the distance. Not much strength left in WitheredFrost  he watched TwistedMist part. He new why TwistedMist had tried so hard to find him because he wanted to finish the job he wanted every last piece of my mother gone because of what she did to him. He lie there losing more blood tears streaming down his face knowing GrimBlossom was still asleep and probably wouldn't find him next thing he knew everything was black and he was gone.