ch-5 Her dilemmas!

Ahana's pov------

After I came back from that office, I was lost in my thoughts about what happened there!

Everything seemed weird for me....The boss...his girlfriend and everything.....

But suddenly a thought of happiness got into my mind....and I started smiling unknowingly! Like the feeling of finally being employed is really different....now I don't need to starve myself , I can enjoy my life more and most importantly my parents could now be at ease! Somehow it was a great feeling.....

And the first thing I did after returning was to call my parents and say"I got a job" and believe me they were so happy!

Then after removing my makeup and changing into my normal cloths....I went to Sofia's house as I couldn't wait any longer to give her this good news! And hopefully there I got Amelia and Noah too! It was good since I could give the news to all of them at once!

"So, you got this right?" Amelia said energetically!
"Yes! I did!" I responded happily.

Everyone congratulated me but I could see clearly that Sofia has something to say to me.... but I didn't bother to ask anything as everyone was so happy that Noah suggested "Today is a huge day for Aahana....I think we should celebrate it right!!"

"Right" Amelia and Xavier said in union!

I didn't really wanted to celebrate but if they said they want to celebrate  that means I can't stop them from  doing that in anyway.....so, I also agreed!

It was now in the evening when Xavier and Noah got back from market after bringing the things we need for the celebration!

We then started our party....it was fun...we were having snacks and different foods and all! I was enjoying too but then I felt like the moment stopped when I looked at them having fun.....like they are so happy for me.... what if I couldn't do this job properly....will they be disappointed in me? And what about my parents?

A lots of thinkings were running through my head when I didn't even realised that I went to balcony and started to look at the blank sky!
It was then when I felt a tap on my shoulder and then I saw Sofia....
She gave me a small smile and said "What are you doing here? Everyone is in the room....what are you thinking my dear?"

"I don't know Sofia! I just felt like what if I couldn't do my job properly and disappoint you guys....like you guys and my parents are so happy for me about finding a job...." I said in disappointment!

She gave me a smile and asked "Aren't you confident in yourself Aahana? You have been waited a lot for this chance and you prepared a lot for this job"

"I know Sofia! I was confident until I met that boss....he is weird....I don't feel confident near him" I said!

"I can understand Aahana! That's Why I was also feeling distressed after pointing you to the job....like I was scared if you could be able to tolerate a person like him or not! But believe me Aahana, Jayden is not that bad! Yes,he is difficult yet different to work with but he could be handled too! He just wants perfection and honesty that's all! You just have to do your work properly and you will have no problem there! Don't think too much Aahana! You can do it!" She said!

"Thank you so much Sofia! You really lessened my dilemmas!" With those word we went back to the room!

There we saw Noah, Xavier drinking like hell! And Amelia.....oh god! She is already wasted! She is passed out!

Then when Noah and Xavier saw me they both came to me together with a glass of Beer....I was just going to stop them when I realised that I was already drinking..... after one glass I took another and then another.... every glass of Beer could remind me of him.....that Jerk....that asshole....until I realised that it was worst disision ever to drink like this shit!

Fuck! I'm done!

So hello lovies! It's has been very long since I updated this story!
Take my apologies!😥

So what do you think? What is gonna happen on the first day of her work as Jayden's assistant?

Things are gonna get more interesting soon!
Don't miss!
You're gonna get fun!
I promise!🌷