SEASON 2- " the darkest hour"

After me and John B had been arrested I was let go seeing as they didn't need me.
After that I just cried and went back to Château the others were at home.
JJ was probably out somewhere I don't think he would have went back home.

It was John B's court day.
Me,Kiara,Sarah, pope and JJ were all sat in a row watching John B.

"John Booker Routledge, pursuant to the North Carolina statue section 14,You are charged with murder in the first degree with aggravated circumstances." The jury said.

"If convicted, the maximum sentence would be the death penalty." The jury finished.

"You can't do that he 17!" I yelled.Pope pulling me back down to my seat.
"Your honour he's 17!" JJ shouted standing up.

"Stop!" Kiara said.
"He's 17!" JJ yelled again.
"Quit!" The judge yelled.
"Are you kidding me?!" I yelled.

Sarah walked over to John B.
"Hey,John B, we're gonna figure this out." JJ yelled.

"John B,John!" Sarah sobbed whilst running over to him soon being stopped by a cop.

"Stop don't touch her!" Kiara said.
"Get of off her!" I said.

I looked over to John B with tears in my eyes and we walked away.

"Let's go guys, let's get out of here." Kiara said. Me,her and Sarah all walked out with our arms wrapped around each others shoulders.

We walked out of the court house.

"Is this a joke? Like,are we in hell or?" Kiara asked.
"I should've never gone home." Sarah mumbled.
"They're gonna kill him, guys. I know it." JJ sighed.
"JJ, please don't." I sighed.

"I'm so sorry for what you and your family has gone through, thank god this system works." A man said making me turn around around instantly.

"Can you please shut the fuck up?, Of course you think the system worked because it was made to pro text you and people like you." I yelled JJ coming up besides me.

"He'll have his day in court. A jury will decide." The man said.

"He shouldn't even be in court! You and your asshole of a son Rafe  should. Because you two were the ones that murderer Peterkin and then blamed it on John B!" I shouted pointing at Ward.

"You have a lot of nerve showing up to court!" I continued.

"I know your upset.I understand you're upset,okay?" Ward said.

"Upset?!, no shit!" I yelled.
"I know he's got you fooled. He's got you all fooled." Ward said.

"No I'm not just upset!" I yelled walking towards them quickly being pulled back by cops.
"Show some respect!" Ward yelled.

"Get off her, stay away from her!" JJ shouted.
"Why don't you take the Kooks down for a change?, Shoupe." JJ shouted.

"You wanna get arrested? Get out! You need to go." Shoupe said.

"It's all just bullshit." I mumbled.
"Come, look it's not worth it." Sarah and Kiara said pulling me away.

"It's not a coincidence that your daughters sitting with us." I  yelled.

                                     𓆉

We were back at the Château,it was raining, the back yard was flooded.
We sat in silence until Sarah started talking.

"I'm gonna testify under oath. Me and (y/n) where there." Sarah said.

"They don't believe me that I was there." I said