10)Romantic scene

Arnav and Khushi both have feelings for each other but It was not doing any good..She has seen many dirty secrets of this industry and wants to be far away from here...She was even planning to settle abroad after her Marriage.

Khushi was determined to go back and forget everything and Arnav was disturbed with his life...Arnav has faced many things in his life...He was born in a middle class family with his twin brother Akash...Their mother  died while giving birth to them..

His father Arvind Singh Raizada who owned a small hotel at that time had no option but to manage both house and his hotel...

While managing both,he suffered many loses and slowly they started having financial problems...

Arnav always wanted to be a actor but seeing all the problems in his house,He started helping his father in  their hotel from a very young age...

Akash was good at studies ,so Arnav didn't let him help at hotel but provided everything to him for his bright future....

They were struggling for their life when ,one day Arnav was offered a small role in his senior's film who was a famous star that time...That senior used to study in the same college as him and they were good friends...

Initially,Arnav was reluctant as he didn't want to face failure and he was not ready to leave his father...but Somewhere in his heart he wanted to do it...

Akash and his father supported him and asked him to give a try...Arnav signed for the role with nothing in his mind but a hope that maybe he will create a history...

And then,there was no turning back.

His acting shocked public...It was like he is actually feeling all the emotions...As that film proved to  be a blockbuster, his acting was appreciated..

But Appreciation can't give money...He tried his best to make a future for him..and this struggle slowly started giving fruits to him..

He got many offers after that....he did small roles..Advertisements...Small films...He left unforgettable impact on audience...And it helped them a lot in their house...Acting pays a lot and it was good for a middle class family...

But Arnav was not that happy with himself...he had money...his family was happy but the thing he wanted,he never got...He didn't want to do side roles..He wanted to be a lead actor so that he can fulfill his dream..

He again worked with a lead role in his mind...But Not many people stake their money on a new face... He compromised and got that chance with a low budget film which unusually made a commotion in the industry.. it was like a miracle....it's concept was very different and Arnav get recognized as a ASR with that film..He was handsome and his acting was like a cherry on the top...His acting was the thing producers were willing to put their entire sake upon...

Arnav with his own hard work achieved all the things in his life but off course destiny played it's part...He chose scripts after thinking a lot as a single flop will make things bad...

After working for few years,He finally got a title Superstar...In those years, He rebuilt his entire life...Akash went to study abroad...Arnav opened some branches of their hotel and was planning to spread his business..

His life was on full track but unfortunately, Their father Arvind Singh Raizada,left the world suddenly... it was very difficult for them to take this news...

After consoling each other for few months,Akash and Arnav started working again...They opened their own production house ,studios and even bought a news channel...

They were in the top of their success and became big people in the industry.

As Akash fell in love...He got married and Arnav was left alone...Akash loves Priya like crazy maybe even more than he loved anyone in his life...

Akash is little childish,so people often treat Arnav as his elder brother even knowing that they are twins...Arnav was not happy with his crazy love but he accepted as Akash was happy...In those days,only Akash's happiness was the reason he was living his life... Whatever he was doing was only doing for Akash...Arvind's death left a huge pain in his heart , Akash was his solace...he was his only family left then..

There life was going good until  Priyanka entered their life...and that baby made their life upside down...

Then also,Arnav and his son,both were happy together but Arnav used to feel alone...After his son's birth,he started being aloof and even bought separate apartment for himself...

Arnav was not satisfied with his life but Tried to be happy with his own little world..

Khushi was a simple middle class girl...for her being a actress was very big thing and she got successful with her own hard work...She fought with the whole world just to be with Arnav...She liked him and eventually fell for him but when she thought that she can get his love he broke her heart revealing himself to a man who made a girl pregnant without Marriage...

She can't imagine to be with a man like him...it's not that she stopped loving him but Her mind couldn't accept Arnav...She tried to be distant but her heart who was crying from a long time started being happy with Arnav's presence.

After few days,Shooting was being held secretly as usual...But Yash has already revealed that Arnav is actually shooting a film for him.. Everyone were excited for Arnav's comeback as an Actor again...

Some reporters tried to dig deeper but  Arnav didn't let it happen...

When Khushi arrived at the set with payal in a new day..she was little surprised with the staff as there were only few people present ...

It was not crowded like all the days...But didn't ask anyone but when to get ready and that was when she got the biggest shock she received recently...

Today,they were going to a shoot a romantic scene...Now, less people present made sense..Arnav always have this habit..Whenever he shoots this type of scene, Director themselves do this thing as Arnav is a shy type of person...Initially it was a big headache to make him shoot this type of scenes...He acted excellent in th whole film but do all the mistakes in these scenes...but with passing films he improved a lot but never kissed anyone on screen....he always had no kissing condition in his contract...

Khushi suddenly felt nervous...why didn't they inform her before?

They shot a romantic song before but It was not that difficult but it was looking like she couldn't do ...Khushi was extremely professional but acting with Arnav romantically that too as her character Diya is very badass type ...she is going to take a initiative in the scenes...Arnav doesn't have much to do...

Payal chuckled seeing her expressions...

"Khushi,I have never seen you like this... You are sweating in a A/c room...how are you feeling imagining something something between you and ASR.."Payal teased her..

"Tease me...tease me.. how much you want to do?I am not talking to you now..You are making joke of my Nervousness.."

Khushi rolled her eyes...and wiped her sweat and tried to act cool...

After having make up done, again something made Khushi gulp down...

"What the hell is happening today?"She thought in her mind..

She saw the blouse of the saree which she is going to wear in this scene...it was quite revealing.

How is she going to complete the scene?

On the other side, Arnav hasn't even come till now...he don't know what I'd happening on the other side...

He was dealing with some important work right now...Akash was unable to crack a million dollar deal and it was quite stressful for Arnav...

Many clients were not signing the deal and were asking for ASR again and again...Akash was disappointed with himself as he promised Arnav that he will handle everything in his absence but couldn't but something else was running on someone's mind regarding this..