Catch Me If You Can

The teaser of the music video of the song "Catch Me If You Can" was released by S.M. Entertainment on April 8, 2015.[17][18] On April 10 at noon, the two music videos of the single, in Korean and in Japanese, were revealed on YouTube.[19] The two videos are nearly identical except for the lyrics and certain camera angles. This is the first time that both versions are disclosed simultaneously for the group. The videos start with flyers on a wall on which are the words "Catch Me If You Can", which have also appeared in the promotion poster of the single. Then the footage of a busy city at night where plenty of the same flyers are almost ubiquitous is shown. At 00:26, the camera suddenly switches to the members in white crop tops and military pants in the daylight on what appears to be an outdoor construction site with several cranes and bulldozers in the backdrop. The prelude of the song at the same time starts, and the members then start to perform the choreography. This time the videos are distinct from the previous ones in that no individual scenes are shown, but rather the entire videos afterward are the members dancing continuously with each member in close-ups one after another. In about the middle of the choreography, the camera focuses on and follows a red helicopter that flies from behind the members to the top of the camera, and the camera then smoothly switches to the same construction site at night where members change into the neon orange outfit. The girls then continue their choreography in the outdoor set until the end of the videos.