Prologue

Albion was always a child who seeked adventure at every turn. When one day he discovered his love for the mechanical arts instead of the traditional wood elven traits of archery and driudic arts.

He tinkered around with different ideas which drew in unwanted attention form the main tribe leaders. His tinkering with metal instead of wood infuriated the elves of the high court. They decided to make an example of him and banished him for his homeland.

Albion pondered around the kingdom of Zanathan part of main league of nation south of his homeland. There he tried to fit in and make his way through out the city of Zanathan but he couldn't hold a job for very long.

He always made his way back to a port town of Ansil, about half days travel from the busy city of Zanathan, whenever he fell out of a job as it reminded him of home. The sound of the waves crashing against the docks. The smells of fresh fish coming of the fishing boats. The sight of the open ocean. It all seemed to calm Albion after a long stay in the city.

One night he was drinking in a tavern, in Ansil, when he suddenly collapsed on the alcohol soaked wooden bar. Two tall and darkly clothed men carried Albion out of the tavern. They draged him through the street to one of the docking stations where a large ship was moored waiting for them. They hauled him through the ship to a cargo area in the bowl of the ship. There was large cargo crate open waiting for them to shove Albion inside. They throw him in the crate on top of other humanoids already unconscious. The dark figures slammed the last wooden panel against the crate and hammered in some nails. They walked away and up to there sleeping area and climbed into there bunks.