Sneaking in

Hajime's POV:

Me and Mikan we're *friends* for a long time & and I trust her with my life. But something was bugging me, I don't know if I'm going crazy but I always think she sneaks in here, so I decided to find out.

I tried to fake asleep, it's the oldest trick in the book, so I just Laid back on the bed and waited for Mikan, If I'm wrong I'm gonna feel horrible.

*8 MINUTES LATER*

...
...
...

I heard the door, ether I'm right or someone is breaking in, but thankfully it was Mikan, I knew it was her because I recognised her from her soft voice, she was whispering because she thinks I'm asleep, little did she know, I wasn't

"Oh you're sleeping" she whispered, she walked closer to get a closer look, "you look so peaceful" she whispered, she laid on top of me and rested her head over my chest, god I'm so close to getting out of character but I gotta keep it strong.

she started stroking my chest, "You're amazing you know that?" she whispered, " you make me feel good, no one makes me feel like the way you make me feel", she whispered while playing with my tie, teasing me.

"I can't stop look at you" she whispered, grabbing and the pulling my tie, it wasn't a hard pull but she was closer, " My god you're divine" she whispered while smiling, "I really wanna kiss you" she whispered.

I chuckled, I couldn't take it anymore, I've heard everything I wanted to hear, I tackled her with a hug while laughing.

You heard me???" She said, blushing really hard, "EEE IM SO SORRY!!" She whined crying, "what no don't be!" I said "there's no reason to be sorry about!", "O-O-Okay" she said.

"Hey come here" I said holding her hips and hugging her while falling on my back with Mikan on top of me, "if you wanna come into my room and stay with me that's fine but atleast tell me, I thought it was a burglar", "s-so your not mad?" She said, "of course not" I said, "ah I'm so happy!" She said happily.

"I promise I'll tell you next time!", "good to know" I said, I wiped her tears, "you know how much I hate seeing you cry", "I know I'm sorry" she said holding my hand that was on her face, "don't apologize it's alright" I said.

...

She was really close, we were both kinda closing our eyes, not the whole way, but half way, " you know I wasn't lying when I said I really wanna kiss you" she said blushing a little, hell it even made me blush a little, "oh?" I said, "yeah, soo..." she said.

"Come here" I said, I closed my eyes, getting closer and finally kissing her, her lips are so soft, I held her by her hips, keeping her close, she put her arms around my neck, it went from kissing to making out.

We made out for like a minute, we stopped for some reason, "hey, how about you stay over for the night?" I asked, "yeah ok!!" she said blushing, "alright, now where we're we?" I said, she chuckled, then we finished what we started.

A/N:
Sorry it's bad, it's my first time writing, if you guys see any problems with my writing or any ideas please be free to do so in the "ideas" chapter, I hope you guys enjoyed it, have a nice time :)