𝒊𝒊. 𝟳𝗨𝗣 𝗕𝗢𝗬

sydney stomped her way into the air conditioned, and fairly large convenience store

sydney stomped her way into the air conditioned, and fairly large convenience store. her sharp eyes landing on nothing but the last 7up bottle. she swiftly made her way towards the green bottle, as she reached out for it she felt a large pair of hands ( at least compared to hers ) hinge towards the bottle. her cat-like instincts went off and she grabbed it, trying to out run the 7up boy. she glared at him, but was taken by surprise to see a good looking man.

she snapped back to reality, now putting in all her strength into snatching away the bottle of soda like her depended on it. "ay girlie! you like pretty and all but i really need this bottle". she stuck out her tongue in a child-like manner, and she eventually got ahold of the bottle completely, she smirked with pride, at the 7up boy who looked pretty gloomy. she almost felt bad, key word: almost. "i'll remember this gorilla grip girl!" he yelled, earning the irritated stares of the other customers.

she made her way towards her university, after paying for her hard-earned 7up. school was easy. it always has been easy for her. she was quite popular among her peers partly because how gorgeous she was, and the latter was because of how she excelled in her academics, not only academics but she was quite athletic.

after school, she skipped her way to the astronomy clubs entrance, before she could open the door she saw the door knob turn, revealing a 2nd year boy, who started yapping "ohhhh! a cute junior! are you here to sign up? the president isn't here yet!! i can help you sign up, if you'd like but if you aren't here to-" "i'm here to sign up actually! and can i trouble you to help me out?" sydney said, flashing a bright smile. he was caught up in sydneys smile, and she now had him wrapped around her fingers. "yeah! sure i'll help you out" he muttered still red from how adorable she was.

as they wrapped up, she took out her phone to check the time '6:08!?' she thought. "well thanks for today um..?" "gray, my names gray." "ah okay! thanks for today gray, i'll see you around!!" sydney said as she rushed out of the club room. she suddenly bumped into a tall figure, screeching and muttering an apology.

"gorilla grip girl!?".