Izzy Hands x Reader

Summary: You and Izzy take a bath after a long day.

My first attempt at a one shot because I love this man and need more of him.

GN reader, hopefully I made it right.

——————————————————

After a long and tiring day, at last the sun was setting, giving way to a more refreshing space along with the sea breeze, however it was not much help because today was a day of looting and everyone was in poor condition not only in terms of wounds but personal hygiene... and the crew reeked of bad fish.

"I think it's time for you all to jump overboard and freshen up a bit, get rid of that.... particular aroma on you" ordered Captain Bonnet earning a chuckle from the other Captain Ed, better known as Blackbeard.

"I bet those two will take a dip together in Stede's tub" Lucius whispered to you in a teasing tone as he took off his shoes preparing to enter the water which, luckily, was calm and the current perfect for them to get in for a swim.

"Aren't you coming?" Lucius asked as he looked at you still with your robes on and as if with a thoughtful expression.

"Ah no no, I have other plans...I don't crave sea water at the moment" and with a wink you let your friend know that you indeed have better plans and with whom? With none other than the great Izzy Hands who was watching you from the other side of the ship, waiting for everyone to go take their bath to approach and talk to you.

"And we won't join the horde of imbeciles in the water?" asked Blackbeard's right hand as he takes your hand and you intertwine fingers with him, ever since he resigned himself to this new life at sea and the new concept of "pirate" that Stede implemented, Izzy has been with you and plans to do so for a long time.

"No, I have something better for us... remember Stede owed me a favor? Well he paid it back and we'll use it to our advantage" with a sly smile you take your grumpy man's hands and pull him to your quarters, which to tell the truth was quite big almost like the captains room, even now with a bathtub! Just like Stede's, filled with fresh water ready to be used.

"Look! Our own tub and..." with a hand gesture making Izzy understand that something better is coming, you go to your closet and take out a couple of small bottles with aromatic oils and some for the hair. "Now dear Izzy, get ready, I will wash your hair and today you are just going to relax, yes?" You tell him while you receive a positive response from the pirate who was already starting to take off his clothes, this was your plan, let everyone leave for a while and be quiet so you could pamper your Izzy, even a little bit and relax, you know that because of the new lifestyle sometimes he gets irritated easily.

"You had it all planned ah?" Once out of your clothes the man hugged you from behind asking about your plan and in passing guiding you towards the tub, helping you just the same to take off the clothes on you.

"Ah well yes, maybe not from the beginning but... I wanted you to relax and this is the plan love" with a quick kiss you both enter the tub and carefully settle into each other's arms, soaking for a moment and enjoying the lightness of the water.
"Come here..." and carefully Izzy leans against your chest giving you the comfort to take one of the oils and begin massaging his hair, carefully stroking each strand and pressing your fingers into his scalp a little, causing your lover to let out some moans and sounds of pleasure.

"Baby you don't know how much I needed this..." and there was that voice that only you could hear, that tired and released at the same time, Izzy only allowed himself to show tired, happy, in love or well, in general he allowed himself to show his feelings only with you and it was in moments like these, when he is in your arms that Izzy Hands was not the dreaded pirate, he was just... your love, your soul mate, your friend.

"Glad you're feeling well, love, you deserve it" tenderly you give him a kiss on his forehead once the washing is finished, but he without giving you a chance to move settles in the tub to take you in his strong arms, yes, it was your turn to be washed.
You settle on his chest and while he takes care of your hair you trace imaginary lines on his pecs.

"I think you need more practice with the sword eh, we'll take care of that tomorrow" with a slight scolding tone Izzy reminded you that you almost got hurt. "But nothing happened" you tried to downplay the matter but you knew Izzy was serious, he cares a lot about you.

"That fucker almost got close to you, luckily I saw him and I swear I..."

"Love, Izzy...shh we're in the tub, don't think about it."

"You will practice tomorrow with me, period " he said insistently and with his tone of authority that, well, you must admit you love.

"Aaghh fine, but tomorrow yes? Now I just want to be in your arms sniffing your scent and listening to your heart beat "

"You won't get off my reprimand even if you say those mushy things."

"You love it when I say honeyed things to you, admit it" "ah ah, ever"

"So never huh?"

Affirming yourself from the tub you lift up a little and steal a chaste kiss from him, smiling sideways and then biting your lip in a flirtatious gesture. "Admit it Izzy, you love it when I'm mushy with you."

"If you give me another one of those I might consider it" the man challenged you with a sly smile, a smile you knew well and made you anxious, the butterflies in your stomach now making their presence known only.... lower.

"As you command my love... I want you to admit it so..." you carefully lean into him and instead of a chaste kiss you are now cuddled up to Izzy and he with his hands on your waist, stroking up and down while with his tongue he deepened the kiss, it would be a long night and maybe by the time the crew came aboard they could still hear you loving each other.