💫 Part - 34 💫

The happiness is appreciating things you have  than having what you want

All the room was busy with the babies and Aishu asking about her health, while the pack was excited to see such a bundles of joy present there.

Aarav came outside to make a call, " Yes Raghu.... Good.... Nope give him proper treatment I meant exactly what I said ..... He and his assistant should be healthy till I come ... Jagdish Sir kita naa pesikre.... You don't need to be bothered ... Yes, okay pathukre".

He turned to see Ani standing there with arms closed with his eyebrows raised and asked," eduku ippo avanuku normal treatment instead of special one... unaku teriyum illa avan yenna laam pani irruka nu".

Aarav exhaled and said," Ani.... He is not like what you think.... Nee enna nenaikre avana epdi pudichom nu".

Ani was confused as Aarav said so he asked, "nee daane avana round up pani pudiche".

"Adhu daan illa, he f****ng knew nanga irrukom and the amount of bodygard he took along with him was merely some hand full....Avan venum na oru periya full sheild security oda escape aaitu irrukalam but he didn't.... There is two possibilities as far I know, one he is planning something big than we expect....or....", Aarav paused.

Ani gulped and asked," or...".

"He is waiting for someone", Nitya said taking both Aarav and Ani by surprise as she came from behind with blank look.

"Yes, and I think unaku teriyum Nitya you know that am I right or am I", Aarav asked.

Nitya gave a small smile and said," as expected from you.... Aama Avan thedrathu Softie mattum illa ennayum kuda.... I am sure he would had guessed it by now that naa ippo Mira kuda irruken so he got himself caught.... But it's a begining not an end for sure...", Nitya said in strong tone making both agree.

Aarav then asked," ummm are you ready to meet him ... By tonight ".

On getting a positive response all the three kept quiet for sometime and went inside to see all are playing with the babies while some teasing Aishu for being so much innocent and Mira just kept a baby with her and cooed him.

Aarav came towards her and gave a forehead kiss to both Miru and Baby and sat beside her," enna romba busy pola madam papa kuda".

"Aama Mamseyy paare....papa kanne thoraka matengrudhu .... Aana paaka apdiye Ani Mamz madri irrukanga rendu perum", Mira said.

"Idhula mattum correct aa irru, ...Avan munadi apdi sanda podre", he asked surprisingly.

Mira smiled and said," adu laam apdi daan".

Shaking his head he also played with the baby. The time went by pleasantly with all taking care and playing with babies giving full rest to the new mother.

At the night only few members are allowed so at the end Ahaana along with Mira and Aminesh would be staying with Aishu was decided as Ani and Aarav had work.

Once outside the hospital on seeing Nitya moving towards Ani and Aarav, Nivas said," Nitya nee eduku avanga kuda pore ippo".

"It's none of your business", she snapped rudely to him.

Not able to take anymore of Nitya behaviour Nivas bursted," enna di Naanum patuthe irruke nee overa pore.... I know naa mistake ...illa periya sin panite.... Aduku nu ipdi yaa .....nee mattum enna vitutu polla.....edo naa trust panle mattum solre....nee kuda irrundu puriya vekka try paniya.... Illa daane odane Malaysia poite..... Evlo vaati unna thedi anda Hostel Poi irrupe.... Nee mattum hurt aavle ..... Naanum kuda daan.... But unaku adulam enga puriya podu.....ippa kuda I was worried for you ..... And for God sake I genuinely care for you that's it", Nivas poured his heart out and went away without seeing tears flowing on Nitya eyes while her mouth gave a small sad smile, she wipped it and turned to Ani and Aarav and blinked her eyes to convey she is fine. Both nodded giving her the time she needed

They reached the den which was situated at deserted road with no communication other than satellite phone which specially designed for Aarav and his team.

On entering inside the cell they saw a calm Shadow sitting on the chair and his PA Mark  standing behind him in the dim light. It seemed they own this darkness and quite proud of it.

When Aarav came inside the cell Shadow said," Hii AARAV or should I say AK".

Aarav chuckled and took the opposite seat and said," Hi Shadow or should I say Abhimanyu Gunasekhran".

Shadow looked surprised," ho...w....  is t...ha..t possible".

"Surprise gift for you", Aarav said and winked at him.

Composing himself Abhimanyu said," 20 years aachi indha peru ketu, no one knew".

"Aah may be aprom time kedaicha solre ... Ippo only answer my two questions", Aarav asked changing his demor from playful to serious.

"To be honest I am impressed so your wish granted kelu solre", Abhima6said and leaned back and made himself comfortable at the chair.

"One Why you got caught and second why Mira.... i know it's not some bullshit lust or love or something... Your real motive", Aarav said deadly.

"Haaa haaa haaa...... Again first one to know something......again impressed..... And coming to your question ..... Unakum teriyum why I got caught simple...... I need her.... She has something which is mine....and second....Mira.... Kitty is very special for me.... Yes naa avala first infatuated aa orrunde but ..... Leave that .... I hope that answers", Abhimanyu said and closed his eyes in a way of closing this convert.

Aarav sighed and get up to leave while giving a curt nod to Mark and came out.

Outside both Ani and Nitya were confused by listening to Aarav and Shadow conversation.

Aarav immediately said," Nitya he wants you.... Avonoda edo oru vishayam un kita irruku nu solra...".

"Aama Aarav Shiv kadasi time le oru pen drive kuduta adula evanoda Ella illegal business oda proof irruku .....may be adu daan  nenaikre", Nitya said.

"Illa.......vera edo..... Avan avnoda business kaga la ipdi panra madri thonala..... Think .....hard", Aarav hissed and started to stare at the moon from the window.

The mystery of human
existence lies not
in
just staying but
in finding
something to live for.

**********************************************

A/N

Hello Fam 😍

Only minutes to left for Mannar's birthday ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hope you all take sometime and pray for his long nd healthy life 🙏🙏🙏
May God always grant his wishes 🙏

How is the update, twist epdi......

Birthday special irruku guys 🤭

Pudicha Vote and Comment 🤗

Love,
Nish 💜