The love of an actor - Actor!Dean Winchester x Reader

You let out a small breath after taking a gulp of your beer. Your looked at the beer bottle in your hand and let out a small sigh, shaking your head.

"Wow yeah, I totally agree with you" a rough voice said next to you and you turned your head to look at a man sitting at the seat that was previously empty; hell almost the whole bar was empty - save for about three to four people here and there other than you. It was a small one at the corner, not far away from your house, and not many people knew it.

"What?" you asked with a small frown trying to get more of the man in front of you. He was wearing a hat, short dark blonde spikes sticking out here and there. He had a slight scruff and you could see some freckles dusting over his nose and cheekbones. His eyes were covered behind dark black sunglasses and you couldn't see him properly. He had huge grin on, though, his perfect pearly white teeth showing and you found yourself melting at the sight in front of you. 

What? No! you thought to yourself. 

I don't even know this guy. you thought to yourself again, though there was something- something that you couldn't point your finger on. Something that told you that you had seen this man before, somewhere, somehow, yet you couldn't pinpoint it.

"You're obviously having a disagreement with your beer here" he motioned to your beer "So I figured you would want to have someone stick by your side" he said casually and you couldn't help but look at him with a stunned look.

This man was definitely crazy but... the good crazy.

A chuckle escaped your throat and when you heard him laugh, you laughed more too. You shook your head and looked down at your beer.

A smile still on your lips.

"No, no I was just thinking" you mumbled.

"Oh, ok then. Cause I thought that you were having a telepathic conversation with your beer bottle and I kind freaked out a little bit" he said, the grin never leaving his face.

"Why?" you asked before you could stop yourself. 

The answer was pretty obvious anyway.

"How could anyone ever oppose those pretty eyes is impossible to believe" he said innocently and you felt heat rush in your cheeks.

Obviously not.

"You tell that to my Anatomy teacher" you mumbled under your breath, your smile fluttering for a few seconds.

"Uh I see, well it's been a while since I was in school but- I know teachers can most of the time be real assholes so-" he stopped mid-sentence and raised his hand to the barman and order two beers; one for you and one for him.

"Thanks" you mumbled "I really need another one now" you said and he nodded with a small smile.