The Cries of the Dead - Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: This is a fan-fiction inspired by Marvel Studios Moon Knight Series (on Disney Plus) created by Jeremy Slater and Mohamed Diab. As well as, the Moon Knight Marvel Comics originally created by Doug Moenach and Don Perlin.

I do not own any of the original characters, nor do I make any profit from my writings. I also do not own any phrases and sayings that are included in this series.

This series is not intended to take away from the original stories, and is purely written out of love and respect for the Moon Knight series (both film and comics).

While some of this content follows closely with the original stories, other aspects and new characters have been made up; as this is intended to be an alternate reality.

NOTE: This fan-fiction is 18+ and reader discretion is advised. There are scenes and themes that may be distressing to readers. Including, strong violence, strong themes, sex scenes, suicide, course language (and more). Warnings will be placed at the start of chapters that have strong content.

I do not personally have Dissociative Identity Disorder. I have researched and listened to gain a better knowledge of the condition. As well as, the appropriate terms to use; so as not to offend anyone.

Various mental health conditions will be featured in this fan-fiction (including some I have experienced myself).

If you (or someone you know) are struggling with your mental health, do not hesitate to talk to a health professional. There are also websites available (such as beyondblue) that can assist.

You do not have to go through it alone. Remember that you are strong and brave, and worth so much!

Hopefully you will enjoy reading this series, as much as I enjoyed writing it!