Going down to hell. Never.

Lucifer didn't say anything. From the look in his eyes, you could tell he was sorry. Seirra knew that but she also knew that he wouldn't be able to change. She was scared of him and just wanted to go home.

"Lucifer, I must see my dads. They are probably worried." Seirra tried to act normal.

"I've been thinking Sierra, I want you to be my queen, help me run Hell! The things we'd do would be limitless." Lucifer got excited and sat up.

"But what about when I die?" Sierra asked.

"You'd still be queen. A demon of course too."

"What about heaven. I'm and angel and I would like to return home when the human part of me has died..." Sierra honestly did want to go back to heaven.

" home!? What home. That place is a prison. There is no free will there is no hope. Heaven has been destroyed." Lucifer started getting defensive.

"What do you mean?"
Sierra looked at him oddly.

"Oh, dontcha know? The Angels fell. Metatron is the only angel up there and he's making an army. Everything has fell. Including you." Lucifer gasps an evil smile on his face.

"What do you mean I'm falling? Where's Castiel?" Sierra got scared. "How long was I gone with the djinn?

"About two months. And let me tell you, you missed a lot." Lucifer kept explaining the situation but Sierra wasn't listening. How could she? She lost her grace and possibly her dad. She needed to get home.

She tried to stretch out her wings but they where molting. It was as if her halo was ripped from her head and someone cut the strings on her harp.

Her hope was gone.

Everything of hers was now gone. And she couldn't bare it.

That night, she crawled out of the bed that was not hers and walked down the hall way and to a room. It had tall doors that where built out of dark and beautiful wood. This was the home of a crossroads demon. Those demons would make you a deal but in exchange for something... Like your soul. She knocked on the doors and a man came out. He wore a black suit and was short, yet he had a pleasing voice.

"Who the bloody hell are you?" The man asked.

"My name is Avalon." She tried to say without fear. "Who are you?"

" The names Crowley. I run The Hell while lucifer is trapped down here. So you are Squirrel's daughter, aren't you?" Crowley had such an accent.

"Dean? Uh, yes. And Cast-"

"Castiel, yes yes. I am fully aware of you and them. I try to keep close tabs." He sounded so sarcastic but he meant it. "Reckon you came to make me a deal? Let's discuss terms."

///////////////////////////////////////

Hai duckies! Sorry it took me so long to update but I'm here now. Comment please, any suggestion or questions or anything. Thanks! And I hope you like my squirrel edit😂😂