•7•

BEFORE YA'LL CONTINUE WITH THIS CHAPTER!!

I just wanna say, if you've read the last chapter (where there was lemon) this chapter will not continue from that point. Well, Killer and Nightmare will be waking up from bed, sure but will not be related from chapter 6.

(And my writing with smut/lemon is rubbish. Not saying I'm not comfortable with writing or reading it, it's just so weird when I read my old lemon chapter. It's so rubbish 😭)

Anyways, thank you for understanding.
(And sorry for not writing)

Also, I headcannon that killer!sans wears glasses because of his eyes (since, y'know his past and all) but not in battle. Those glasses he wears in the daily bases. He has special glasses for fighting.

He ain't blind or anything(okay, half-blind in his right eye but still), Killers eye sight is pretty blurry, nothing serious though.

Anyways, sorry for interrupting you're reading, I'll shut up now because I feel like I'm being annoying lol.

Sorry, let's just get the point.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...

With a small groan in pain, sitting up from the bed as the sunlight was in the way, while sitting up, trying to get his glasses(which Killer did, somehow not knocking anything down).

Killer placed his glasses on and yawned, looking at his right to see Nightmare fast asleep, snoring. 'Always snores every night...' Killer thought, rolling his eyes, sitting on the edge of the bed for a minute before standing up and stretching his arms and legs out.

Killer just grabbed a navy jumper with a black shirt and white shorts with some black stripes on the sides and some random boxers. He went to the bathroom and got changed quickly before putting his pyjamas to the basket where everyone puts their clothes in, and one day someone has to put them in the washing machine or wash them with their hands if the washing machine is full.

Killer took his toothbrush, brushing his teeth, spiting out the toothpaste.

It didn't take long for him to get out of the bathroom, but he did see Cross coming towards him, greeting him before going to the bathroom to take a shower.

Killer went downstairs, to see Horror and dust already there. He just stayed silent when Dust greeted him, but Killer just nodded, coming up to him and stating an conversation with Dust.

Since ever Nightmare and Killer got together, there has been some small changes around the castle. Like, Nightmare wasn't yelling as much, and he took some breaks as well(not long ones though). But with all that, barely anything changed. It's like an normal day, except with Killer and Nightmare being together.
With the others, they didn't really care honestly if they dated. They all are pretty chill about it, no questions were asked as well. No questions about their sexuality also, they just were chill.

After a few minutes have past, Cross finally went downstairs, all dresses and ready. He also brought his giant knife with him as well. Probably to sharpen it. Everyone, who was already downstairs noticed. Killer and Dust was the only ones to greet him.
"What's up with Horror?" Cross asked, glancing at Horror who has his face on the table. "He's sleeping." Dust said while Cross just stared at the sleepy skeleton with a blank face "Not surprised to be honest" Cross replied while turning around to face the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Heya! Sorry for the short chapter. Didn't really have any ideas for the 7th chapter but here it is!!