Hayley Mills x Scared reader

It was a dark and stormy night at camp inch. I was reading a book about cats and it had stickers in it. As I was lying on my bed I heard the thunder cracking and I hit under my covers. I started crying a bit and whimpering like a little dog my bullies would say. I tried not to wake up my roommates and hid my sobs by covering a pillow over my mouth. My eyes stung and burned as the hot tears went down my face. Ever since my parents died a few years ago in a storm I couldn't stand the sound of thunder. I decided to sneak out of the bunks and go and take a nice shower to wash away the tears, the thunder had passed i and quietly opened the door. The ground was soaked to the brim from the rain that came with the thunder. I came to the showers and turned it on, stripping down to the bare minimum. As I got in I heard a voice.
"Hello?" Some girl said in a very British accent.
"Uh, I didn't know there was anyone else here," I said sheepishly.
"That's alright deary, what cabin are you from?" The girl across from me said. She had the palest blue eyes and beautiful blonde hair that reached down past her shoulders. Then I realized something. We were both naked. I covered my eyes and turned away from her and she let out a hearty laugh, but not loudly so any camp director would hear.
"Deary me, it's alright we're both girls so it doesn't matter," she said while taking off my hands from my eyes.
"Sorry about that, also I'm in cabin four."
"Oh! I'm in cabin five, how interesting that we are right next to each other."
"Yeah, maybe after this we could hang out and get some ice cream together?"
"That sounds good, I'm hayley by the way," she said while shaking my hand.
"Y/N. Sorry I disturbed you tonight I just needed to relax and the only way I knew how to do that was take a shower."
"Well Y/N I don't really think that is the whole truth, your eyes look a bit red and swollen. Did someone hurt you?"
"No, I was just scared by the thunderstorm. After my parents died in a storm I have been afraid ever since. I cant expect you to understand."
"No, no I don't. But I'm always here if you need a friend." She hugged me and we stood there for awhile. I blushed a bit and embraced her more. She moved my hair out of my face and caressed it. Shivers went down my spine as I didn't want to let go from this moment.
"Let's go back to my cabin, I'll let you spend the night and we can stay up untill we eventually fall asleep," she said while holding my hand. As we were about to step outside I yelled something.
"Wait! We are both naked!" Then when both broke out in laughter and put on our clothes.