2

Corbyn Besson

Today Daniel was taking us some where and it felt like a good day. "Aye hey Harley."Zach says to a girl and she looks at him confused. "Who me?" he nods and her and Daniel laugh. "Sorry but that's not my name." she says with a smile. "I'm Henley, but nice to meet you." she says as she puts her jacket on. "Although you will meet Har inside, come on." she grabs Daniel and drags him inside.

"Ladies and gentlemen meet my sisters. the oldest Hayden." she looks up and smiles at us. "Hello." she then looks at the baby next to her and then to her sister who nods. "Then the third oldest Harley." she looks around then sighs. "She'll be around here some where, looks like me just in Pink." we nod. "Then there is me the youngest." she mutters.

"You will see the second oldest who is Hal-" a roaring laugh was heard. "DUDE, WHY SHE FALL LIKE THAT!" the laughter came closer. "Y'ALL. THIS BITCH ALMOST BROKE HER NOSE!" an identical girl to Henley says as she runs out holding her stomach. "Fuck you." a soft voice says as holds her nose bumping into Daniel.

"Damn, Dan. Save some room." he laughs as tilts her head forward. "You'll choke on the blood." she hums as walks to the door.

Filler!!