Ⅰ.𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐎𝐧 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞

‿‿‿‿ ‿‿‿‿ ‿‿‿‿ ‿‿‿‿ ‿‿‿

𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩: 450

𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩: 450

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚: Hey guys, it's me Beli writing! So Morgan wrote the first chapter. I loved how she wrote. It turned out amazing! So how would it work? She will write one chapter, then I will write another, and so on and so forth. We both really love new kids on the block, so we're really doing this for fun. I just hope whoever is reading this enjoys it! Bye, thank you, happy reading—Beli

2nd of May, 1989 Morgan's POV

It was a warm day in mid-spring. I could hear the wind gently sounding windchimes, birds chirping in the sky, and cars passing by on a far off highway. I was walking with my best friend, Beli, on a path by the river. It's at times like these when I think to myself, "Gosh, I have everything a girl could ask for!". Talking with her is the best feeling in the world, especially on a day like this!

We do everything together, from studying to jamming out to our favorite songs. We've even been looking for a job together. Every morning we'd check the open jobs column in the local newspaper with no luck. Look, we might be picky, but something that takes up our precious summer time needs to be a lot of fun!

The sun was getting lower as we were on our way back to my place. "Morgan, there's no way we'll be able to afford tickets to their concert," Beli was referring to New Kids On The Block and their show at Mayree Stadium that's coming up soon, "We need to get jobs, otherwise we can't go!"

"It will work out one way or another, I'm sure of it! We'll find a job soon, "I reassured her as we passed by our favorite record store, trying not to look at it because we're trying to save money.

When we got back to my place, Beli picked up her school bag and books and headed towards the back door. "Well, see you at school. Get good sleep; the algebra test is tomorrow!"

"Same to you! Dream of Joey for me," I said as I closed the door behind her and returned to my room. While I was getting ready for bed, I couldn't help but look at my numerous NKOTB posters with a nervous feeling in my chest. Will we ever get to see them?

On their last tour, I was away with my dad while they were at Mayree, so we couldn't go. This time the schedule works, but we have to pay for our own tickets, which is going to be difficult.

Finally, I turned off my lamp and settled into bed, thinking of how fun it would be to see them in concert with Beli, singing along to "Hangin' Tough," "Please Don't Go Girl," and all of their other songs. I giggled at that thought, then closed my eyes and fell asleep.