II: Finding Him

I stared at Cassie. I know she's hurting because She has tears streaming down her face. I took her arm,"Cassie? Look don't worry about him. If he wants you as a mate, he will change for you. Trust in your Jasy." she whimpered and crawled to me and we just sat on Doc's couch and went to silence. "Jas?" She whispered. "Yes?" "We need to get ready." She sniffled, her eyes puffy, and rose. "Cas we don't need to go. Its just a party." She shook her blond hair and turned to me. "Jasmine I need this too. Plleasseeee." She grabbed my hand and tugged me up. After that she walked me to the guest room and started playing 'Give you Hell' by All-American-Rejects. I sighed and grabbed her in for a hug. After listening to th song about thirty seconds we was dancing and singing along . "JASMINE!" She shouted over the music. "WHAT?" "HERES YOUR DRESS!" She hands me a white dress that has long sleep but has the shoulders revealed and sides. That bak was lace and she gave me red pumps. the dress was wayy to short for my fatass. "CASSIE I DONT THINK I SHOU-" she took off my shirt and grabbed the VS bag (Victoria Secrets) and got out my red lace bra and undies. "PUT THESE ON!" and she pants me! I squealed and pants her. She was in a heep of laughter. So I put the dress on and it came mid-thigh. Gah I probably look disgusting in this, "O MY GOSH! JAS! You look amaze-balls!" She came over. She wore a green strapeless cocktail dress with a heart shape on the chest. She Wore black heals and her make up was gorgeous! Red lips like me! The dress shaped her figure very well.

"OMG CASSIE! You look HOTTTTT!" I squealed. I turned to finish putting mascara on. I had red lips and a smoky eye. I pulled back and didnt look like me. "Jasmine nooo! YOUR GORGOUS! aha Danny is luckyyy." She cooned and grabbed her mask. I reached to get mine when Doc (Danny) came in. He stopped and his jaw dropped. If he was a cartoon he mouth would be on the floor. Cassie and I started to giggle. "Y-you guys look amazing, no wit GORGEOUS!" He was dressed in black dress pants and a black button down. His tie was blue which made his eyes pop. His mask was one of those with the long noses. I thought he looked very handsome. He had a lop-sided grin and came to me. "Let me help with your mask." His face close to mine. I gulped and nodded. My red hair was straightened which made it twice as long. Past my hips to be exact. My mask was white with one red jewel in the middle. It really was gorgeous. Cassie coughed and Doc jumped back. I let out air that i didnt know i had been holding. "Jas, Danny stop with the lovey-dovey moment and lets gooo!" Cassie squealed and grabbed our hands and we was out the door.....

********* AFTER LONG RIDE OF AWKWARD SILENCE*********

"Danny are we there yet?" Cassie whined. Danny sighed, "We have only been on the road for 15 mins." He looked annoyed l. I giggled at Cassie when she flipped him off. "FINALLY!" He grinned at me and winked. "We are here." I turned to see the pack house. It's about eight stories and we can see everyone is in masquerade outfits. We heard elegant music to oldies to rock to hip hop & R&B. Me and Cassie squealed at the same time and once we parked all three of us jumped out and was so excited that we was shaking. I glanced at Cassie and she was thinking. Probably about Billy. Which reminds me I havent seen him. As we walked I noticed people saying "Damn, she's fucking gorgeous!" "Dude, who is she?" "Man if I could just know her name, I'll be banging her for at least a month or two." "Goddamn the things I will do." I heard all these and more and looked at Cassie but she was gone! I turned to look for her but couldnt find her. I paniced and started looking in the gathering area which was HUGE. It had a crystal chanderler, the cieling was painted by Leo. It was magnificent. It had wolves, blood, th moon goddess and the "Gifted One".

I sighed looking up, "Would you care for a dance?" I turned to see Danny. He held his hand out and I took it. He pulled me into a tight embrace and started dancing to Mozart. I rested my head on his shoulder and sighed again. His hand was rubbing up and down my back then he spun me around until i was in a giggle fit. "So Jasmine, I was wondering if-" He was cut off by a growl that boomed through out the room. I stilled and breathed in and smelled the most delicious scent. It had a vanilla, cimmonin, woodsy, musky type scent that made my heart race. I turned slowly and saw him.