Freddy's Hot and Sexy Fazballs

"Thank you everyone for cumming to my stream and I'll talk to you guys later", Markiplier says with a smile and ends his stream. After he ended his stream Markiplier crawled into the fetal position in his gaming chair and started to cry. Markiplier was in love with FNAF and wished it was real. "Man I sure do wish FNAF was real", Markiplier creamed while crying.

Suddenly because magic I guess Freddy Fazbear shot out of Markiplier's computer and into Markiplier's sexy gaming room. Marky moo couldn't believe his testicles. "Freddy Fazbear... is that you", Mark asked the figure and slowly approached it. The figure stood up in front of Mark, towering the 5' 10" man. "Hello Markiplier it is me Freddy Fazbear", said Freddy with a smile. Markiplier smile grew large and began to hug and kiss the robot.

"I wanna hold your Freddy Fazballs", Markiplier whispered to Freddy. "Yeah you do. Your Freddy's little slut", said Freddy slyly. "Now give me your mommy milkers I'm thirsty". Freddy then pinned Mark to the floor of his recording studio. "UwU punish me daddy, I've been a naughty youtuber", Markiplier whispered to the giant fucking robot. Freddy then started to kiss the man. Markiplier was kinda crushed being pinned down by a giant robot but he didn't care. He was living his dream of being fucked by his one true love.

Freddy then turned Markiplier over to expose his sweet juicy ass. Freddy pulled out his Freddy Fazcock and penetrated Markiplier, causing his to scream... in pleasure ;). Markiplier and Freddy moaned the whole Shrek movie as Freddy was about to climax. "I wanna feel your Freddy Fazcum inside of my plump juice Markussy", Mark moaned. That statement was so sexily that Freddy came his Freddy Fazcum all into Mark's ussy. "Mmm your FNAF cream is my favorite cream", Mark Iplier creamed to Freddy.

Now it was Fred Balls turn to feel the pleasure of hot sex. Markiplier used all his strength and pinned Freddy. "What are you doing superstar", Freddy asked Marky moo. "I'm gonna give you the gwak gwak 3000", said Mark flirtatiously. And he did!!! He gave Freddy the best sucking in his entire robot life. "Way to go superstar", Freddy Fatballs moaned as he came into Mark's mouth. Mark swallowed Freddys hot cum and licked his lips. "Wow not even Bonnie could suck me as good as you did", Freddy said in astonishment. Then Freddy Juicy Balls and Mark the sex god just laid on the floor in post nut clarity.

The End :))))))