The Undeniable Feeling

Hello! Sorry sa kung matagal ang ud! And sorry medyo fast forward itong chapter na ito tapos yung sinundan nito! hope you like this!

please vote and leave a comment! Thank you!

Three months has gone really fast! Its just like yesterday that I meet Zion, get confused of his behavior, then, the accident and our first date, not to mention some weird things that happened and the weird things that Zion and his group did!

But it was three months already! And in that three months a lot of weird things happened! Zion mind reading, their fast pace as if they move like a wind or even faster than the wind, and a creepy sounds that I keep on hearing every now and then! I think I already get used to it! Denver that keep on telling me about vampires and I think I start believing it and on more creepy things! But their is most creepy thing that happened to me! Actually there are two things happening on me! The first one is the shadow that keep on appearing every night or even daylight!

I'm not hallucinating or imagining things like what my mom said everytime I told her about the guy that catch me during the accident!

I know this time the shadow is real! I keep on seeing it! I so scared about it! The first thing I did is stop searching about the paintings! I already stop searching about the painting that I saw in Zion's house and I also stop searching about vampires just what Zion told me to do, but the shadow didn't stop and it making me shriver everytime I saw it!

I can't even tell to anyone even to Zion! Seeing him everyday make my mind empty and makes my heart beat faster and faster and it make me forget everything and anything! And that is the second creepy thing!

I think I falling in love with Zion! And I can't even imagine it!

I fall in love to someone with this kind of ability! A creepy and unimaginable, unexplainable, everything with un-prefix! I keep on denying it but my heart keep on telling that I am! I'm inlove with this guy! This freaking cold guy. This not so normal guy!

Errrrr! I think even I is not normal! What the heck! It suck!

And now here I am! After all the denial and pushing that thing away in my head, sitting in the garden and waiting for Zion to appear just like what he always did!

I like here more and more! As the days goes by I keep on thinking of him and in the end I think I need to accept the reality! The things that is normal in my life! I falling inlove with him!

So the pretty Sab is here in the middle of her favorite place and having fun with the nature!

Bigla akong napalingon at hinanap kung asaan si Zion!

I know it's Zion! I know his voice! I memorize every crack and whimp and tone of his voice!

Over here Sab!

Napatingala ako tapos nadismaya! Si Kurt yung naandon!

Oppppsss dismayado si Sab! Ibig sabihin naperfect ko na ang paggaya ng boses ni Zion! Ngiting sabi nito habang prenting naka upo sa taas ng puno!

Asan si Zion? Tanung ko! Tapos kinastigo ko agad ang sarili ko! Haist di dapat ako nagpapa obvious sa harapan ni Kurt, baka kung anu ang sabihin nito!

Pinapasabi ni Zion na one week ulit siya mawawala! One week kasi mainit eh!

Nadismaya ako. Nakakainis kasi eh! Every month nawawala ito! Lalo na pag mainit! Buti nga ngayon medyo madalang na mawala tag-ulan na kasi eh! Anu ba kasi ayaw nito sa araw? Imposible naman na bampira talaga siya!

Don't worry Sab mag-iingat daw siya para sayo at ikaw din mag-ingat ka! Mahirap maging malungkot ulit si Zion! Mahirap pa sa batang inagawan ng candy pasayahin iyon! Nakangiting sabi ni Kurt and then puff! Sai isang kisap mata nawala ito!

Napabuntong hininga nalang ako! Sanay na ako sa ganun! Araw-araw ko na yun nakikita sa kanila! Ang di ko lang alam kung may nakakita sa kanilang iba!

Napabuntong hininga ako ulit! Haist! Sad day again! Excited pa naman ako pakita sa kanya itong garden, tapos wala pala siya! Si Denver din wala! Nasa ibang bansa daw! Honestly did really people leave me everytime good day comes! Eeeerrrr it sucks!

Padabog akong tumayo and decide to leave the place! What the use of it without someone who can appreciate it! Except me and me alone! Eerrrr!

Boooogggssss!

Ouch! Nasapo ko bigla yung noo ko na parang bumangga sa isang napakatigas na bato na pwedeng mag bigay sa akin ng brain internal hemorrhage plus my hips na bumagsak sa semento and now feeling ko maghahati yung katawan ko!

Seriously who or what the hell did I bumped!

Opssss! Sorry miss beautiful!