The problem

I moved in with my dad in late May, everything was fine till a few months ago. My dad recently got engaged and I don't like his fiancée. Well it's not that I don't like her, it's just I feel like my dad doesn't pay any attention to me anymore. Me and him use to be so close now we aren't. So the problem is, I try to eat as little as possible. I know you probably think that's not suck a big deal, but if you think about it, Monday through Sunday you would normally eat 21 times or more, but I only eat 7. Once you think about it, that's not healthy for you body. Most of the time when I do eat it's because I'm forced to by my mom or other family members, not my dad tho. Most people can't tell, but I have lost weight. Some of my pants are too big now, and my arms have like no meat on them. I know people get made fun of a lot about anorexia but I don't care, because that's their opinion. If they don't like me for who I am then I don't care. I also have minor depression. It's starting to get worse, but that's just another reason why I don't eat and it's also because if my dad neglecting me.

•• please like and comment to let me know what you would like for me to write about in this story.••

--Please remember EVERYTHING IN THIS IS TRUE!!--